Chapter-34

When you are happy, you wouldn't realize how fast the time passes by, the same was happening with Jungkook and Taehyung, both settled smoothly together, though work required them to be away from each other but they don't mind because they know they will end up in each other's arms. The paparazzi saw their occurrences in many events, or just enjoying themselves but concluded that they are close friends just like other members of the group. Jungkook was already quite popular for keeping his personal life secretive, never allowing anyone to have a sneak peak at it.

After much convincing from Jungkook, Jin permitted Taehyung to live with him, though Jungkook would have still done that but he wanted to show his respect not knowing that Jin was a stubborn hyung even more than his sibling, and that's how after three or four months of their return from Busan they moved in a big apartment together. Jungkook always had his ways to hide things from media and Taehyung was still unsure of how, but Jin was sure, he used to tell Taehyung that mark his words Jungkook might be having links with mafias.

Jungkook was returning from Busan, he had business work and also his mother was desperate to meet the two again, but Taehyung unfortunately couldn't make it due to packed work schedule. He entered the apartment and noticed the shoes, groaning inside to know that he has company, their voice was clearly reaching his ears.

He entered the room and found all of them on one single sofa adjusted comfortably the table in front had snacks lying on it which were neglected as they were busy on their own. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok being noisy at one side of sofa, Yoongi was sitting at the end and the rest too were standing, he was rapping and Hoseok and Jimin were dancing on it, mainly Hoseok because Jimin was busy laughing and pointing at the steps and expressions Hoseok made. He was surprised to see Jin was there too watching drama on the t.v in all that noise and crying with it, he was repeating the protagonists dialogues being melodramatic making Jungkook cringe. 

Then his eyes fell on Taehyung and Namjoon both having a serious conversation on something, he sighed pulling his back pack down his shoulder. Taehyung smiled brightly looking at him.

"Gguk you are back" he came running to the idol hugging him tight.

"I missed you too" Jungkook said ruffling his hair.

"Hey bro! Welcome back" others waved to him now sitting on the sofa.

Jungkook waved back smiling at them. "We were all free so thought of meeting up, you tired?" Taehyung asked

"Not much"

They joined the others. Jungkook started munching on the snacks while others continued with their talk.

"Yah! Jungkook don't just sit there pass me the damn tissues" Jin yelled watching the drama, Jungkook threw him the box, he started wiping his tears.

"Just tell her already, she is DYING you idiot" Jin yelled at the actor in the drama and continue sniffling. Jungkook rolled his eyes looking at him and the drama he was watching, he was shocked as to why was only he the one who is paying attention to Jin and cursing at the drama while others are acting oblivious to his yells and and crying.

"Me and Jiminie are used to it, and others too after watching him for quite sometime, don't worry, go freshen up" Taehyung whispers patting his back in sympathy. Jungkook nods and pecks him on forehead before leaving.

He hears Jin shouting again and turns to find all of them were trying to snatch remote from Jin like kids, struggling to change the channel, finally fed up with whatever he was watching. He shakes his head in disbelief, he can hear the noises like a war is about to break in his apartment. He opens the door to his and Taehyung's room, a big portrait of him and Taehyung hugging each other above their bed and small frames of their group on the other walls, he moves closer to the frame looking at it intently, feeling emotional.