Ride it | E.D

You gripped the top of Ethan's hair and pulled him in closer. You and your boyfriend Ethan were consumed in a heated make out session at the moment. Your hips both grinded together in sync making you hum due to the pleasure. You both were just in boxers and underwear.

Ethan grabbed your hips pushing them down harder to cause more friction. He started to move you onto his thigh causing you to pause everything you were doing with him at the moment."I wanna try something new". A smirk appeared across his face, You both took of your undergarments. You waited as Ethan crawled back up to the top of the bed making himself before you climbed up and aligned yourself up with his thigh.

"Ride it princess"

You looked up at him and bit your lip, smiling yourself. His thighs looked so thick and muscular any other day but right now it turned you on even more. You started rocking back and forth on it making your mouth swing open at the pure pleasure this was giving you. You started to hear his breaths getting heavier.

"Keep going babygirl" he groaned softly in your ear.

You tried holding in your moans for awhile but you couldn't stop them from escaping your lips at this point. E grabbed your hips pushing you down making you go harder and harder against him causing you to feel even more pleasure at this point.

E grunted and bucked his hips making his muscles flex, you jumped and gasped out of delight. You started pushing yourself down harder desperate for that friction that drove you crazy before. "Fuck princess keep riding it, Tell me you feel right now." he moaned into you ear gripping your ass, his moans always made you feel so weak. "so fucking good baby" You moaned shutting your eyes trying not to cum yet.

He started flexing his Thighs on purpose making you yelp and moan put in pleasure. He sat up more kissing you slipping his tongue in, both of you fight for dominance eventually he won when he flexed his thigh a couple times causing you to break the kiss and let out a loud grasp.

"Im so close daddy" You whined and started moving around leaving your mouth open. He couldn't wait until you came so he could make you ride his hard member

"Keep going till you cum all over me" he said in the most seductive voice, this made you even closer to hitting your high. You kept going and felt a similar knot start to form in your stomach. after a few more seconds of rocking back and forth you came all over yelling out his name. Soon after you came down from your high Ethan picked you up and placed you down near his dick slowly rubbing the tip against your clit.

"Now ride this babygirl"

_________

Ugh im so unoriginal skksk sorryyy <3

Credits @dirty-dolans