Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.14}

Heyy here is the 14th Chapter!!! Can you believe that! Already 14 chapters! That's crazy!

The picture is of Tala outfit explained later in the story.

Well of course there will be questions at the end like always so check them out =D

Oh and I really want to give a shout out to sarah26222352

Her comment on the last chapter made me get my butt in gear and type this today!

I hope she loves it as much as I loved her comment =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tala's POV)

The first thing I saw was a confused Alick walking through the door.

"What is it Yuma......Tala!!!" He yelled when he saw me sitting up. Then I was tackled by him into a hug.

"Owww that hurts" I said softly.

"Oh yeah Sorry" Alick said.

"How long was I out?" I asked eyeballing Yuma a bit. I have and awful feeling he has been with me the whole time.

"Five days" Yuma whispered.

"FIVE DAYS!!!!" I screamed but instantly regretted it because my throat burned.

I gave Yuma a look and I knew he knew we were going to have a talk later.

All of a sudden I saw Beau run in. "Did I just hear Tala!" He said Brightly.

I Smiled. That goofy grin I oddly missed it, even though I just seen it....Wait oh it has been a while. Woops brain fart.

"Hey Beau, Did you eat all my poptarts?" I asked Casually.

"No! They vanished.....TALA!!!!!!!" He screamed and pounced on me.

I bared through the pain because it oddly seemed like it had been forever since I seen everyone.

Then I saw Anne and Adam rush in with little Connor struggling to keep up behind them.

"Tala sweetie!!" Adam said in a high pitched voice running over and hugging me for what seemed like forever. I smiled loving the feeling of not being alone.

Anne came over and took one look at me and started crying then attacked me into a hug. I hugged her back rubbing my hand on her back.

Finally Connor found a way to crawl onto my bed. "Sissy Tala sleep's for a long time" he said quietly burying his head into the side of my neck.

I laughed at this "Yeah I did I'm so sorry Bubby but I promise I won't do that again for a very long time" I said smiling at his big brown eyes looking into my blue ones.

He gave me a huge grin. Then I saw Ryan slowly walk up to the bed. "Tala?" he said more like a question of disbelief.

"In the flesh" I said grinning widely. The next thing I know I was enveloped in a big hug.

"He hasn't said a word since they found you" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned my head to see BreeBree the girl that pretty much helped me pull through. She gave me that glimmer of hope and I'm pretty sure if she wouldn't have put those clothes tight enough on the bleeding that I would have bled to death before everyone got there.

I smiled at her "Hey BreeBree" I said. She was even more beautiful now than she was then. I felt self conscious now.

"It's nice to finally hear your voice" she said smiling giving me a light hug.