Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Awh Baby

"Do I have any more appointments for today?" I ask Joanna and she shakes her head no.

I take this as a chance to get down to work.

The more I try to concentrate, the more my mind wanders off to last night with Austin.

I find myself blushing while looking into space.

My intercom buzzes.

"Speak." I say into it.

"You have a visitor." Joanna says.

"Name?" I say and I hear a shushing sound.

"Your visitor won't say." Joanna says and I raise my eyebrow in wonder.

"Okay, let them in." I say, interlocking my fingers and looking at the door.

A man in a black suit enters holding a bouquet and a picnic basket with a blanket on top of it.

He puts them on my desk and walks out, leaving the door open.

"Okay?" I say, standing up and reaching for the flowers.

Then Austin walks in, clad in a forest green suit that highlights his beautiful eyes.

"Hello Oh Handsome Sir." I say smiling widely.

"Hello to my Queen." He says sexily, closing my door.

"To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?" I ask, walking to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me passionately.

"After last night's exercise, I figured you could use some food to boost your energy level baby." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Awh baby, thank you." I say, giving him multiple kisses all over his face.

"Baby, you know you haven't answered a question I once asked you." He says, letting go of me and walking towards the picnic basket.

He takes the blanket and lays it on the floor.

"Which is?" I ask and he looks at me, and places the basket in the centre of the blanket.

"Take a seat first." He says and I do as instructed.

He sits down and takes out the contents of the picnic basket.

Meat, lots and lots of meat.

And good wine.

As well as desserts.

"Now will you answer me?" I ask and he grins.

"Is your office sound proof?" he asks and I laugh at him.

"Well?" he probes.

"Yes, it is sound proof." I say and I see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"No! Don't even think of it." I say and he winks at me before biting his bottom lip.

"Good thing you're wearing a dress baby." He says, grinning like a mad man.

"You came here to feed me and give me energy, not to take the little energy I have left." I say, taking some of the juicy meat and biting into it before moaning at how tasty and tender it is.

"Do you like it?" he asks as he also takes a piece.

"I love it baby, thank you so much for doing this for me." I say and he blushes, happy that he satisfied me.

"I'm glad. Anyway babe, I have to go iron out some matters in a new branch of ours so I'll be out of town for a week to a month depending on how many things need fixing." He says and I feel a sense of fear settle inside me.