BTS cover- @dnabtsly

Hi there, it's been almost 3 years since I posted my last cover! And although I don't expect alot of people to read this I'm very nervous...it's been such a long time I'm almost scared I won't be able to live up to my seventh grade self lol.

Anyway, this is for you dnabtsly
(She's my friend, and I would really recommend checking out her book! Trust me it's so well written I'm not even into BTS (don't kill me for saying that lol) but I still like it alot)

Anyway, this is for you dnabtsly (She's my friend, and I would really recommend checking out her book! Trust me it's so well written I'm not even into BTS (don't kill me for saying that lol) but I still like it alot)

The top right corner of the picture I chose of jungkook was slightly off so I kind of had to touch it up and re-draw a little, I hope it's not too bad sorry!

It's my first time ever making a fan fiction cover and I hope you like it!
If you want me to make any changes or alter anything just let me know and I'll the needful :))

I also made another one, which was more colourful and sappy but I wasn't sure if it would go with your plot. Anyway if you don't like this I don't mind making another or giving that one...

Please don't forget to vote if you liked this cover, and let me know if you ever need one!