Chapter 17

Violet's POV

We arrived at the house and Andy lead me to the couch to sit with him. He slung his arm around my shoulder as the movie started. The other guys in the house had left the living room so it was just the four of us.

Rose invited Stephen to go outside to go stargazing. I couldn't quite hear their conversation but he lifted her up and she gave me a daring look as they left the room. I looked to where they were sitting and noticed Stephens phone was laying on the couch. I had to get it but I couldn't with Andy wrapped around me.

"I'm still mad at you for sleeping with that girl," I said and he smirked and kissed my head.

"Vi, I didn't sleep with her."

"Why don't I believe that?" I glared at him.

"Because you want me to tell you that I did so that you can hate me. But you can't Sweetheart." He inched his face closer to mine. "You just can't hate me. No matter how hard you try. And I think you know that." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my face and tenderly kissed me.

"I might not hate you, but I'm still not sure if I like you or not," I said and he stroked my hair behind my ear.

"I know you do. I can't have my girlfriend not liking me now can I?" He said smirking. I widened my eyes in fear of him calling me that.

"I never said I was your girlfriend." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"It doesn't matter what you call yourself. You're mine." He said and he kissed me again. He was so aggravating the way the still thought he owned me. "And I promise I won't kiss or touch or do anything with another woman as long as I'm yours." He said and his oddly sweet words made me smile. I leaned in and kissed him back. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled away just enough to speak.

"Good. Because next time I won't be so nice and you won't be lucky enough to get away with just a slap." I said staring into his eyes. he smirked and quickly flipped me under him on the couch.

"It's insanely sexy when you're aggressive, did you know that?" he asked staring at me as he leaned over me. I smirked and bit my lip.

"It would be equally sexy if you went to make me some tea," I said, practically killing the mood. He chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. Don't go anywhere." He said as he climbed off of me and went to the kitchen. I knew this was my opportunity to snatch the phone. I quickly climbed off the couch and grabbed Stephen's phone. I put it in my back pocket and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and unlocked the phone. "4553," I said and I was in. I went to his contacts and as if it wasn't easy enough to get in, he had a list of people listed with the word Cobra before their names. I went to one that said Cobra-Donovan The Boss. I figured he would be useful. I copied the number into my phone and took a few other Cobra numbers too just in case. then I closed out the app and locked his phone and returned to the living room. Andy was sitting on the couch so I couldn't easily put the phone back.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I had to use the bathroom," I said sitting down.

"Well, I made your tea." He said and I smiled at him. I climbed on top of him straddling him on the couch.

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I quickly reached into my back pocket while his eyes were closed and he was focused on kissing me and I tossed the phone back to the other couch. It landed approximately where they were sitting. I sighed relieved that my part for the night was over.