Eleven: The Rain After The Storm

✨✨✨ Excuse the errors✨✨✨
⭐️Dont forget to vote and comment⭐️
😈Enjoy the Story😈

Sitting on the front pew, with a white hat on covering her eyes, Jazmine dabbed at her tears.

Not even five feet away, sat Jamie. The man who she thought she would grow old with and marry.

Even though he had did her wrong, they still bonded like no other and the fact that he was gone and never coming back snatched Jazmine's heart out of her body and threw it into traffic.

She was a train wreck.

She hadn't been home in two weeks while a case was being built against Matthew. Somehow, police found him hanging from Jamie's front door; he had committed suicide. Jazmine despised him for being such a coward.

MaCartier hugged Jazmine as he sniffed himself. He didn't cry because he didn't care for Jamie that much, but to see his sister so distraught had him feeling some type of way.

"Would anyone like to say any last goodbyes to Jamie?" The pastor asked.

People got up and went to view the casket. Jamiesu family demanded a closed casket.

Jazmine got in line and ran her fingers along the white and grey casket. She kissed the casket and laid her head against it

"I'll love you forever baby." She spoke before leaving out of the church altogether.

As she quickly ran to her car in tears, she dropped everything and sat in the middle of the parking lot crying her eyes out.

She couldn't take death, she never could and doesn't think she ever would be able to.

"Come on Jaz, come on." Dave picked her up and grabbed her belongings.

He carried her to his car and put her in the backseat.

Closing the door and getting in the front, he turned the air conditioning on for her just sat there as she cried.

He didn't know how to respond to her actions so he just stared at her through the rearview mirror.

"I can't believe he's gone." Jazmine whispered but Dave heard her. "I just can't believe it." She sat up and wiped her tears.

"Cry now because later you'll have to put your big girl pants on and continue your life like he would want you to." Dave responded. He heard an elderly lady tell someone this in the church a while back when his cousin had died.

"I don't know. I just, I have nothing now David. He was all I had." Jazmine shrugged.

"Look, I ain't good with shit like this, so umm how about we go get something to eat or do you want to go to the repass?" Dave turned around to her.

Jazmine shook her head, "We can go somewhere out the city."

"Well come on." Dave turned around.

Jazmine climbed out the back and climbed up to the front.

Dave looked at her as if she were crazy.

"You could've just gotten out and came to the front." Dave rolled his eyes and pulled off.

Jazmine nodded, "Sorry."

Dave began to drive and Jazmine just looked out the window, lost and battling her own thoughts.

_

Driving, blasting old school music, Dave noticed Jazmine had fallen asleep with tears staining her face. He adjusted his speed and continued a few cities out to a nice hole-in-the-wall diner that served the best food close.