82 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

"She said all that?" Jimin gulped as he glanced at the floor

"Just a couple minutes before you walked in." She explained to him.

"I never knew she felt that way." He quietly mumbled, scratching his head in thought. "I have to fix this shit."

The girl widened her eyes as he walked towards the door. "You still have a couple quest—

"Take it and shove it up Shaw's ass." Jimin scoffed, slamming the door on his way out. He received all sorts of stares while he walked. Something was wrong.

"Hey, you." Jimin grabbed his old trainee Dongmin, by his shirt. "What the hell's going on?"

The younger boy gulped. "T-they're taking us in."

"In where? Speak English."

"I don't k-know."

Jimin raised a brow at him. "You don't know, huh?" He approached him in a threatening manner.

"N—

"Don't fuck with me, I'm not exactly a stranger to killing." Jimin harshly spat, warning the boy.

"They've already taken some of us to room 148." Dongmin quickly spilled everything he knew.

Jimin released the kids shirt, letting him fall against the wall. "Good choice." He mumbled, before running down the empty hall. Jimin lifted his hand to the door knob, realizing it was locked. Luckily, he'd stolen the keys from one of guards earlier.

Jimin twisted the key into the slot, forcefully pushing the door open. He narrowed his eyes as he stepped into the room, as the lights were completely off. "Hello—"

"Get him!"

Jimin widened his eyes before a body slammed into his, forcing him to the floor. I reached for the lights, and nearly screamed when I saw Jungkook and a couple of the other guys sitting on Jimin.

"It's just Jimin." I pushed them off, helping him up. He shoved my arm away, angrily approaching Jungkook.

"El, get your psycho boyfriend away from me." Jungkook nearly screeched as he stood on a table.

"Jimin for God's sake, now's not the time to fight." I tried to stop him, but big boy clearly doesn't listen to anyone. "Sorry Jungkook, I tried."

"El—?!" Jungkook raised his brows.

Just as Jimin was ready to beat the living hell out of Jungkook, another trainee stepped forward, shocking all of us.