85 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓁𝑒

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

So, here's how the next couple of days played out

So, here's how the next couple of days played out. I spent the whole week faking an illness I didn't have, while fooling the others who didn't know about my pregnancy. Jungkook and the other trainees were caught red handed, and sent back into that spacious room. Jimin woke up, telling me he had a dream I was pregnant. He ended up in the clinic after I broke the news to him a second time. And Yoongi—? he did something so evil that day, leaving the whole facility shook.

"Hey Yoongi." A coworker waved in his direction.

Yoongi barely lifted his eyes from the newspaper he was reading, giving the man a small nod.

"Any news I should know about?" He sipped out of his coffee.

"Nothing much." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, trying to think of something interesting. "I finished the last pie in the conference room, Shaw and Jin finished the new security updates, Jimin's a father, my mom's in jail—"

"What?" The man widened his eyes.

"She fed a pigeon, which is apparently illegal in some places." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"No—no what did you say about Jimin?"

"He's a father." Yoongi mumbled, stuffing a donut to his mouth.

"Since when?!" The man seemed a lot more worried than Yoongi was.

"Eh, a few days ago." He reached for another donut.

"Does anybody know about it?"

"No." Yoongi pointed his finger at the man's chest. "I can't tell anyone."

He tilted his head. "But you just told m—

"Eh, I got things to do." Yoongi grabbed the box of donuts, slowly walking down the hall.

The man scratched his head, as confused as he could be. A janitor approached him, asking him the exact question as he did a second ago.

"Anything new?"

"Jimin's got that girl knocked up." He slowly shook his head.

"The experiment?" The janitor widened his eyes.

"Yeah, it's crazy right—?" They both continued to gossip like teenage girls.

In less than two minutes, half the facility knew about my pregnancy. Someone of them being people I've never met in my life. Yoongi's big mouth cost us everything, so thank you for spilling the tea.