89 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓏𝑒𝓃

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
════════════════════

"There's no way in hell i'm doing this

"There's no way in hell i'm doing this." Jimin crossed his arms over his chest.

"You have no choice." I grabbed his shoulder as he walked, trying to keep up with his quick pace. "We need her to help overthrow Shaw and the facility."

"You actually think that you're going to be able to overthrow the government—?" Jimin raised an eyebrow in an attempt to make me sound stupid.

"I'm telling you." His voice became stern. "It's never going to happen."

"Wow, your daddy's stupid as fuck." I glanced down at my stomach.

"And you married me." He playfully raised his brow.

"Touché." I sighed.

Hoseok walked past the facilities guards, and towards me and Jimin. If my own fiancé wouldn't listen to me, what made Hoseok think he'd listen to his best friend. I'd be offended if he made it work.

"Work your magic." I threw my hands forward. "He's not listening."

"I can get him to listen." Hoseok cracked his knuckles as he stepped closer.

Jimin hollowed his eyes as Hoseok stood in front of him, trying to crack his neck as well. "What are you gonna do? Sing to me until my ears bleed out?"

"First of all." Hoseok cleared his throat as he held his pointer finger. "That's rude."

"Second—?" Jimin asked with a snarky tone, while impatiently tapping his foot.

"Second." Hoseok evilly grinned. "You're going to the village whether you like it or not."

"Why would I listen to you—?" Jimin leaned back against the wall, finding Hoseok's interrogation skills to be quite entertaining for the most part.

"Because I'm the only one that knows the gender of your baby." He revengefully smirked, as both our faces turned pale. "Yeah, that's right." He smugly scoffed, with a seemingly proud posture.

"You know the gender—?" I rushed over to his side, grabbing both his shoulders.

"Uh—huh." Hoseok casually nodded as he lifted up his arm to read to time. "Would you look at that, gotta blast." He took no time and leaped forward, before a hand caught the hem of his new shirt.

"Tell me the gender of the baby, or you'll be fucking sorry." Jimin threatened as he curled his fist and brought it back. "You have exactly five seconds to talk, because if you tell me I'm having a daughter named Mango, I need to mentally prepare myself."