Give it up

Jai

"Jai...Jai! Get up your phone buzzing", Chris said in my ear.

I opened my heavy eyelids and removed his arm from across my naked body. I sat up and reached over to grab my phone. I slid the answer button and put the phone to my ear not bothering to see who it was.

"Hello', I grumbled out.

"Jai, its Ryan. Bri's girlfriend."

I pulled the phone back and looked at the time. It's 2 in the morning ! What is she doing calling me?

"Me and Bri got in a fight. She put me out the room. There's no rooms available anywhere . Can I come crash with you?", she pleaded.

I let out a long sigh. I really don't have time for this.

"Hold on." I nudged Chris putting the phone on mute.

"whaaaaaat?", he muttered.

"Babe my cousin's girlfriend need somewhere to stay. Can she come here?"

"I don't care and I done told you about calling me babe", he spat out. He turned over and put the pillow over his head returning to sleep.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. I took the phone off mute.

"Yeah its cool. Im gone send you the address and apartment number. Text me when you make it."

"Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you."

"Yeah yeah yeah.", I said hanging up.

I plopped back down in the bed and started to close my eyes. I decided against knowing I'd probably fall asleep and wouldn't hear her text. I don't need her knocking on the door waking my babies up. I rolled out of the bed and walked out of the room. I walked into Baylor's room to check on her.

She was sound asleep in her bed resting

She was sound asleep in her bed resting. I smiled and closed the door gently and walked down the hall into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. I opened the cap and took a long sip feeling the cool liquid go down to my stomach. It's like you be super thirsty in the middle of the night. I took another gulp and walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I wonder why Bri put her out? It had to be serious. When did she even get out here? Bri didn't tell me she was coming. I'd met Ryan a few times whenever I would go see Bri and on FaceTime. She seemed like a nice girl. Bri never said anything negative about her well at least not to me. I let out a yawn and looked at my phone. Where in the world is this girl?

I turned on the tv and of course nothing was on so I turned it right back out. I let out another long sigh and leaned further into the couch. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the decorative pillows. A few minutes passed and my phone dinged. It was Ryan letting me know she was downstairs. I text her back ok ,come on up. 2 minutes later she was at the door. I got up from the couch and grabbed one of Chris's robes that was laying on the couch since I was still naked. I tightened the robe and went to the door. I looked in the peephole just in case and seen it was her. I opened the door and stood to the side letting her in.