Chapter 7 *edited

Laughing I glance over at V to see him pissed off?

"Why the fuck do you care about his love life?" V asked angrily glaring at J-Hope.

"Do you have a problem with it? I just want to know, why are you getting mad? You jealous?" J-Hope asked smirking.

"I'm not mad and I'm definitely not jealous. Why would I be? He's an ugly piece of shit" V said.

"Can you shut up. He's our guest, why the fuck do you have to be a jerk?" J-hope said while glaring at V.

"Its okay J-hope. I'm going to my room now. So um goodnight" I said while taking my plate to the kitchen.

I dumped my plate in the sink and started washing it. Feeling bad by just leaving it there. I rinsed my hands and dried them.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to my room. Why did he have to get so mad? I thought, while closing the door behind me. I changed out of my clothes  and put on a oversized white shirt and black shorts.

I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door to see V half naked.

"omg-g I'm so sorry-y" I stuttered while closing the door as fast as I could. He looked so sexy though with his 6 pack.

Sighing I forgetting that I had to share the bathroom with V. I sat on my bed waiting for him to be done.

It has already been an hour and I don't know if he's out of the bathroom. But I'm too scared to check. I looked at the clock and it was getting a bit late. I have to do this, just walk in and don't look at him I thought.

Sighing I mustered up all of my confidence and walked towards the bathroom. I slowly opened up the door.

"Um V.. I'm coming in..." I said quietly while fully opening up the door.

I entered the bathroom to see V, quietly brushing his teeth. Not bothering to say anything or look at me.

I go to the sink next to his and take out my brush and toothpaste. I squirted some toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing.

You could feel the tension in the air. All you could hear is the sound of the brush scrubbing against our teeth's. V quickly rinsed out his mouth and turned to look at me. I turned to my right to see he was looking at what I was wearing. Now I feel self conscious.

I shifted uncomfortably and I think V noticed. I rinsed out my mouth and washed my face. I thought he would have left by then. But to my surprise he was still there. He had moved closer to me. So close that I could easily kiss those plump lips. Plump lips? What am I even saying?

I could feel his breath on my face. He slowly started leaning in. Coming closer and closer. I stayed still paralyzed, not knowing what to do.

his lips slightly brushed my ear and he whispered
"we need to talk"

-

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment.Vote.Share!