Nov. 11th (1/4) [M]

3:05am

"What's wrong?" Caleb asked. If the room had been a little more lit up, he would've been able to see the older's dilated pupils.

Or how his nostrils flared just a little ...

But he couldn't.

"Remember that talk we had?" He asked, snaking his arms around the younger's waist and pulling him close, causing him to let out a small gasp.

Caleb would've been focusing on the fact that Minho's chest was very built. But he couldn't. Because the moment he was pulled into the older's body, he could feel what the problem was.

"Which one?"

"The one about you being my human ..."

Caleb tried to recall the conversation. But there was too much noise in his head to recall the actual conversation. So, he just let out a small hum before gasping as Minho's hands grasped his ass, giving it a firm squeeze.

"And I told you that I have a big appetite ..."

Caleb's hands gripped Minho's built biceps, tilted his head to the side a bit as the older began to kiss and suck on his neck. He couldn't help but to let out a soft moan.

"Well, I know that we just started dating. Which was why I was a bit hesitant to ask. But I haven't had sex with another person in so long. And I'm tired of reliving myself with my hand ..." he bit down gently on Caleb's neck.

"I need you ... I know this is all a bit too much too fast. And I understand if you're not comfortable yet. So if you say no, I will leave you alone and handle my own problems ..."

What a gentleman, Caleb managed to think despite the fact that so many other things in his head were screaming right now.

"It'd be my first time with a guy...." He trailed off.

Caleb had dated guys before in the past. But he had never trusted them enough to give up his full self. For some reason though, he felt as though he could trust Minho.

Minho would never leave him. He was faithful.

That was the whole part in biting him, right?

He had marked him so that they could stay together forever, right?

"Oh. Okay. Well I'll be gentle." The older stated and he began to move, closing the door behind him as he made his way over to Caleb's comfortable-looking bed.

The younger fell onto it and before he had time to register that he was on his bed, Minho had pulled his shirt off and began to kiss on his skin again.

He decided to leave all kinds of hickeys on the male that way if he ever ended up in a similar situation, people would know that he was owned by someone else.

He kissed back up the younger's torso and connected their lips in a passionate yet gentle kiss. And when Caleb moaned a bit, Minho slipped his tongue inside.

Caleb's fingers found their way into Minho's soft locks and began to glide through them, eliciting a small moan from the male in the process.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this ..." Minho growled out as he removed his lips from the younger and stood up, looking down at him.

They hadn't even really started and his looked a mess with his swollen lips, messy hair and bruised torso. 

It only made him harder, to be honest.

"The first time I saw you I was hooked ..." he gripped the waistband of the younger's pants and pulled them off, leaving him in just briefs.

"And I couldn't have you. So I went out with other people with the intention of erasing you from my mind. But obviously that didn't work ..." he knelt down on the floor at the edge of the bed in between Caleb's thighs and looked at his covered erection.

"And it enraged me so much because I've never felt this way about someone in my whole life; I've never wanted to fuck the brains out of someone and keep them protected at the same time..."

He began to kiss Caleb's muscular thighs. "I've never wanted an actual relationship..."

When Caleb realised what he was about to do, he sat up. "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to give you a blowjob."

"But ..."

"Have you never had one before?"

Shyly, Caleb shook his head. "Oh. Well, I promise it'll be fun, baby. Just sit back and relax ...."

And that's what Caleb did ...

——

Hallo.

So this mature scene will be split up in to two or maybe three chapters. Idk how many chapters it'll be because I'm writing as I go.

Anygay.... I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :).

Have a good day/night.

Stay safe.