3 - MSG and morning surprises

.

TESS'S POV

.

"We clearly won that twitter war yesterday." I chuckled, as we walked down the long corridors of what is known as, Madison Square Garden.

"Because of me.'' Rose smirked, as I give her a high five right there.

"What were you talking about by the way?" Cara asked.

"I read that way back on twitter, that Calum and Luke dated the same girl, which makes it really awkward. I think it was a rumor, but whatever. It'll get them to act up." She chuckled.

"Well look who it is!" I hear an Irish accent at the end of the hall, as I look up, immediately knowing who it was.

"Girls Like Boys." He spoke dramatically, doing a hand gesture as we laugh.

"Hey, Niall!" Jenna waves, as he runs over to us.

"You girls as pumped as we are?" He grinned, giving us all hugs as I nodded.

"Oh my god, this isn't really our show, but I can't believe we're still playing for over ten thousand people.. It's insane." I sighed, happily.

"We were just a bunch of losers, three years ago honestly." Cara agreed, glancing at me.

"Yeah, we really were. We honestly can't thank you enough for all you've--"

"You girls are really talented, don't thank us, thank yourselves for being really good musicians.'' Niall smiled, cutting Jenna off as I aww'd.

We group hugged Niall right there as he laughs at how ridiculous we all look, and we finally decide to pull away.

"Hey, we wanted a group hug too!" I hear Liam argue from afar, making me laugh.

We all say hi to the boys who approached us.

"What's up with the twitter drama between you and the 5sos boys?" Louis chuckled. "I was laughing my arse off yesterday just reading the tweets.''

"Yeah, you girls definitely put some sass on it." Zayn snickered.

"You guys know the past we had with them." I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah we remember. But don't you kind of see that.. You guys are actually kind of alike in a way?" Harry rose his eyebrows.

"What? No!" We all started to protest as I shook my head.

"Why would you say that?" Jenna holds a hand to her heart, faking hurt.

"Like how you guys look for instance. Jen, you dye your hair, just like Mikey. Cara, you're all punk, but you're a real softie like L--"

"Don't even say it!" Cara cut Niall off, pointing a finger at him.

"Don't tell me you girls didn't notice, anything." 

"We aren't alike, end of story." Rose pointed. "They're judgemental about girls in bands, and we love boys. It's all in the band name."

I stifle a laugh at that, I had no idea why I found it funny though.. It just was.

"Well okay then." Liam waves us off. "Anyway, what songs are you guys performing?"

"We've got five of our originals on the song list, plus our cover of Teenage Dream."

"Ooh, I'm excited." Harry wiggles his eyebrows, making me smile.

.

.