17~A-hole Muddles My Feelings

I froze against at Taehyung's mouth upon mine.

They were warm and soft, moving against mine and urging. One of his hands slid up the side of my body, over my ribs and the curve of my breast, before resting right under my jaw, and gently, but firmly guiding me to tilt my head a little so he could better envelope his mouth on mine.

Every move he made on my mouth, every wordless murmur breathing across my face hotly, sent another knot in my abdomen, tightening, and fueling fire within me. My mind raced, yet was rendered useless to form a single coherent thought.

A small sound, a cross between a sigh and moan, escaped my throat as I closed my eyes and melted against him.

It was like a signal.

His gentle kisses became more demanding and aggressive.

A small gasp leapt to my lips as he pressed harder on my mouth; his tongue came out now and slid across my lower lip, before he actually nipped at it. His hands began to roam down my jawline, trailing my neck to the dip in my collarbone, and sending shivers down my spine as he traced the bone with gentleness despite the intensifying mouth-to-mouth action he was giving.

Suyo.

My eyes fluttered open as reality began to settle in.

I was kissing a man who technically had a girlfriend already. And I was letting him kiss me. It was hard to focus, to get my senses back on track as he continued to move against me and his hands glided and slid across my face, shoulders, and ribs.

But somehow, I managed to say his name.

"Taehyung."

And it was like a spell broken.

We both split apart and stared at each other, our breaths deep and heavy. My whole body tingled and was on fire.

I don't know how long we were sitting like that.

Finally Taehyung blinked rapidly in succession before inhaling shakily. "Let's get you inside with some ice," he said quietly. His voice was steadier, but his chest rose and fell a little quicker than usual.

He got out of the car, leaving me a few precious seconds by myself to try and regain my surroundings.

I couldn't help but touch my lips ever so slightly. They were still warm from his mouth. Or maybe my whole face was just warm in general.

What. Just. Happened?

The passenger door popped open as Taehyung came around and, with surprising gentleness, he scooped me up into his arms taking care not to bump my injured ankle against the passenger side of the door.

"I can walk," I mumbled under my breath, feeling flushed against his hard chest.

Curse him for muddling up my feelings like this.

Taehyung didn't answer and continued to quietly carry me out of the parking garage, after locking his car behind him of course, and into the large penthouse building.

The security guards hardly batted an eye at our entrance, only dipping their heads slightly in respect at Taehyung despite probably the very awkward position his arms were probably looking like to them at the moment.

Once reaching the top floor finally, Taehyung allowed me to escape his arms so he could unlock his door.

The moment we stepped inside I hobbled over and collapsed on a nearby couch, feeling exhaustion and fatigue swelling up in me. Taehyung ducked into the other rooms towards the kitchen and was soon back with an ice pack.