World 53: Part 5

WARNING: EXPLICIT SEX. INCLUDES SEMEN.

<<Stele on Hunter: "[he's] a delusional, egotistical man who thinks the world revolves around him...">>

>>Fresh off the Network:

Stele is, as always, a drama queen. Omegas have a propensity for that. And I think recent news proves that point quite nicely. Julius Hunter 40k likes

So when the Alpha offers a gift, it's the Omega's fault? We left this thought process back in the 21st century. Go fuck yourself, darling. ;) Sebastian Stele 100k likes

lately stele has been throwing shade like nobody's business, and i am here for that laugh-don't-cry 30k likes

******

Fei Chuan brushed imaginary dirt off his shoulder. Things got a little close there.

While Alkan no longer pined after the [Protagonist] endlessly, all that meant was that he was free to fixate on someone else. It sounds a little too clinical, but Fei Chuan didn't think there was another way to describe Alkan's former feelings towards Whiting.

During the Lieutenant's period of confinement, the Solaris tour group had been dragged over by their principal to personally apologize to Fei Chuan. This act made no sense, as the Delant Base was actually the one to come out in the wrong, but there were rumors that the principal of Solaris academy and General Eckman were very good friends. While they were here, Fei Chuan heard much of what the rumor mill had to offer.

Alkan, true to his mental adeptness, had great difficulty in staying impartial in his stint as an instructor. The sharp-eyed and quick-minded easily realized that there was something between the lieutenant and his favorite student, and those students were more than happy to detail that relationship to Fei Chuan. Alkan doted. He gave all of his students the best resources, but he gave the [Protagonist] that extra opportunity Whiting needed to stand above the rest. Alkan bought luxury goods for Whiting, and had apparently even allowed Whiting to stay at his house when the latter was going through some turbulent times.

And, those students confided, Alkan had not once brought up the concept of bonding.

If this was not a fixation, then there's nothing else it could be.

It merited some thought. All of the male leads in this story must also be like that; otherwise, how could they allow the object of their affections to act so ambiguous with someone else? With the way the plot progressed, the [Protagonist] must have led the leads all along until they'd wholly and irrevocably fallen for him. This couldn't have been done if there weren't at least three Alphas. Two Alphas would engage in an outright fight, but a third Alpha maintained a precarious balance.

But suppose there was only one male lead. Suppose that every other person had been dropped out of the running, and there was only on fixating Alpha and one Omega. How does the Omega escape then?

So they said curiosity killed the cat. Most cats have nine lives, as the idiom goes.

This particular cat had 53.

******

Fei Chuan entered into his room at nearly one in the morning, and trudged towards his bed. Before he could get there, a hand darted out and jerked him backwards, half onto the military issued armchair and half onto someone's lap. Arms wrapped around his waist, and a face nuzzled his neck.

"Fucking finally," it was almost said like a purr.

Fei Chuan slowly unwound his tense muscles when the arms tightened their embrace. "...what are you doing here?"