Xue Yang (xii)

UNEDITED

For as long as he could remember, Xue Yang was nothing more than a male courtesan.

When he was four, he simply woke up in the brothel in his fancy clothes that honestly did not look like something even the biggest VIPs of the brothel could afford. That was one of the main reasons for his gut feeling of not belonging. When he tried to leave the room, a guard would stop him outside with a gun ready to shoot him anywhere on his body. Then, he would be told to wait for his orders and for the boss to register him in the records. The second reason he felt something was off was just out of pure instinct.

Xue Yang was forced to take his first customer half a year after he found himself in the brothel, when he was probably five years old. Probably, because he didn't even really know his own age. The other members and guards told him. The six months that he didn't have to take any customers was the period of time he was given to learn and prepare himself for the real deal.

Xue Yang hated it. He felt that the courtesan life wasn't what he was supposed to be living. Maybe it was the clothes he had on the first day, or his natural and habitual mannerism that was self-admittedly extremely refined and practiced--too much for someone who was supposed to be servicing others. Then again, Xue Yang also made himself believe that he was raised and trained to be that type of courtesan. Men and women, after all, had a wide variety of tastes and wants, and he wasn't sure of his life before he woke up on that hard bed in the otherwise empty room.

His first night was spent with an exclusive customer, one of the brothel's VIPs. After that, he was one of Xue Yang's regulars. The man was a big man. Big, as in he was muscular and strong. There was not an ounce of fat on his body. Proud of his build, the man did not like holding himself back and thus it was an immensely painful first time for Xue Yang.

Though he was one of Xue Yang's regulars, the man was no romantic. He simply treated Xue Yang as a sex toy with no sense of delicacy, and the brothel prohibited leaving marks of any kind on their products as there were other customers to please otherwise he probably would have been the type to mark his claim and territory as the dominant alpha male type of man he was.

He was a top VIP member because he paid the brothel tons of money to keep quiet about his preference for pretty little boys. The man was already married. A man like him, of course, would never marry for love. It was purely business. As for how Xue Yang knew, the man told him one night on a whim.

Though it was a torturous first time, he wasn't the worst customer Xue Yang had to serve. After all, the only thing he did was shove it inside him in various positions each night.

Some of his other customers enjoyed multiple partners alongside himself and they were forced to kiss or pleasure each other in front of the customer, or sometimes he himself had to indulge multiple customers in one night at the same time. All in all, Xue Yang hated his life.

Even though he was born into it.

At least, that's what he always made himself believe. Who would want to believe otherwise? He would rather have been born into that kind of life so that everything made sense. That way, at least he knew that he had no other alternative. That he belonged there even if he felt that everything was wrong.

If he wasn't supposed to be there, then why was he? Xue Yang wanted to say he was strong for being a courtesan even though he was disgusted by the touches of those strangers every night. No matter who they were or how many times they visited him, Xue Yang considered them strangers. He wanted to say he was strong for being able to endure doing something he abhorred.

But deep down he knew. He was weak because he didn't want to consider the possibility of having been forced into that kind of lifestyle. Obviously, it was because if he belonged somewhere else, why didn't anyone ever come for him?