Prologue

[im bacc, pipol!

So, this is the next part to my fanfic. Now I'm warning you ahead of time. This is going to be filled with hella-loads of headcanons! So don't be surprised.

By the way, this prologue is already a timelapse from the last part and this takes place after the "Season 2 Finale" (again, I won't include it...unless 50 people comment, "Yeye" in this paragraph. If 50 people comment, "Yeye," I will write my fanmade Season 2.)

But then again, long story short, BoBoiBoy and Friends go to Tempur-A...they meet new bad guys, new Power Spheres, new adventures...BoBoiBoy unlocks all of his second tier forms...blablabla...they defeat the boss...TAPOPS gets rebuilt...they become TAPOPS members again...END OF STORY.

So, yeah. Time for the prologue!

WARNING: CONTAINS MAJOR SHIP MOMENT! I AM WARNING YOU!!!
WARNING NUMBER TWO: WAAAAAYYYY LONGER THAN THE LAST PART!!!]

SETTING: BOBOIBOY'S ROOM
3 DAYS AFTER "SEASON 2" FINALE

   (Desription: Sunrise arrives and BoBoiBoy is already out of bed. His room still looks normal except for there is an already packed suitcase beside his bed and the calendar is marked at the current date, March 13.)

BOBOIBOY: (appears from the door of his bathroom, ready to leave) (looks into the mirror, buttoning up his shirt) Ochobot, could you help me out with my luggage? I think you're pretty strong, so not much of a big- (looks away from the mirror then at Ochobot's charging station to see his isn't there anymore)

BOBOIBOY: (freaks out) Ochobot?! (looks around) Where are you, buddy? I'm about to leave now... (leaves his room and tries to look for him at the rest of the house) Ochobot?!

SETTING: MAIN AREA OF TOK ABA AND BOBOIBOY'S HOUSE
...

BOBOIBOY: (starts panicking while going down the stairs) Ochobot! This isn't amusing...You can't just start leaving without telling- (suddenly looks toward their open dining room)

YAYA, YING, GOPAL, FANG, OCHOBOT, AND TOK ABA: SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOBOIBOY!!!

BOBOIBOY: (blushes) Are you kidding me, guys? I mean...Thank you...I mean...Early in the morning? And all this?

   (BoBoiBoy points at the festivities going on at their dining room. There's a lot of food, gifts, and a "Happy Birthday" banner.)

YING: (giggles) Well, Gopal can't wait until you arrive at your home city to video call you.

YAYA: Ying's right. And besides, we wanted to see you off. Give you presents and stuff.

BOBOIBOY: You didn't have to do all of this for me. And really, guys, I'll only be gone for, like, 2 months! You'll see me again, I promise.

GOPAL: Oh, come on, BoBoiBoy! You turn 15 with your friends once in your life, and we never gave you this party for 3 years! It just kept on getting delayed...

BOBOIBOY: 3 years? 3 years, you planned these things?!

FANG: Yeah. Just imagine how many times Gopal wanted to drag me into this party and asked me to get a present for you. And guess what, he wants me to give you a new one each year!

GOPAL: Yep! And he's giving all of them today!

OCHOBOT: (interrupts) Alright, alright! Stop bragging about your gifts because he's opening mine first! (goes to get his present for BoBoiBoy)