❤THIS LOVE - 149❤

Taehyung decided to treat Pizza to my cousin Jimin and his wife, Yuri. I was totally blank, what should I do when he hold me all the way here.

"Sohyun-ah..! It's so nice to see you, I can't believe you're back already!" Taehyung exclaimed as he never left my hand alone. I kept the silence while he was getting impatient. 

Was I back already? 

It's not me, it's him, he wanted to stay like this.

I wasn't sure, what got into him lately, first he don't want to see me and now he feel nice to see me. 

He was strange. 

I stopped myself to notice him even more when I quietly sat on the seat opposite to him. 

"Han-ah missed you so much. He couldn't wait.."

"And you." I said made Taehyung curiously look at me. "You must be happy to stay alone, the way you used to." I bluntly said to him.

"Hyun-ah, don't be rude. It wasn't him." Yuri tried to cover up for Taehyung while I still looked intently at him.

"No, it was me. I leave him for good." I stated firmly but it's hurts me deep down.

"Hyun-ah, stop acting like that..!" Jimin whispered yelled while I looked away from them.

"It wasn't my choice." I murmur.

Taehyung's lips parted as he was going to say something but he didn't as I sensed him putting his arms on the table.

The waiter approaches our table and asks what we would like to order. Taehyung wanted to say but Jimin answers her. "We are all going to share the Meat lover's pizza." 

"Alright, would that be all?" The waitress asked.

"Jimin-shi y--" before I could yell at him he just smiled sweetly, giving back the menu.

"Yep that's everthing."

"Have you gone crazy?! You ordered only one for all." I glared at Jimin as he couldn't content himself. 

"You know, we can share.. and I don't want Taehyung to spend all his money on you!" Jimin said grinning ear to ear while a light smile formed on Taehyung's lip. I took my legs back surprisingly as I felt his toes caressing up on my feet.

"Chim, I won't mind if.." He smirked as I felt his feet softly traces my legs under the table, It was hard to breath as he teased me in sensual way.