⌜ forty eight ⌟

❝say love!❞ donghyuck raised his phone up in the air, startling mark

say love!❞ donghyuck raised his phone up in the air, startling mark.

hey!❞ mark puffed his cheeks as he realized that donghyuck took a picture of the two of them. he looked clueless and donghyuck was there, having a wide smile. the picture was a little blurry but it looked good. mark smiled when he saw donghyuck making it his lockscreen wallpaper. ❝why love?

people would usually say cheese, or smile. love was too random.

donghyuck held mark's hand, ❝because markhyuck is love.

markhyuck? mark giggled at their ship name. ❝who made markhyuck?

mark plus donghyuck, markhyuck.❞ donghyuck opened the door towards a cafe they decided to stop by after a few hours of walking down the streets, ❝i just thought of it just now.

stopping by the counter, mark admired his lover's side view while the younger was looking up, choosing their orders. the older leaned down and kissed donghyuck's cheeks without any warning. he didn't even care if there were a lot of people inside the cafe.

it's beautiful.❞ he was referring about the ship name donghyuck made.

donghyuck's shocked face turned into a smiley one and gave mark a peck on the lips. ❝because the person making it is also beautiful.

mark wrapped his arms around donghyuck's waist, which earned a cough from the person behind the counter. they were too busy in their own world to even notice that they are finally first in line.

god, why do they make me feel more single than i already am.❞ the person rolled her eyes and just gave the two a fake smile, asking for their oders.

the couple only giggled, they actually heard what she said.

mark took out his wallet and was about to give it to donghyuck but the younger pushed it away, bringing out money that he saved just for this day. ❝it's my turn to pay for everything.

mark smiled, ❝i love you so much.

i know you do—

excuse me? yeah, i'm still here and is very ready to take your orders.❞ she slammed her hand down the counter, startling the couple. but deep inside she actually find them cute.

mark decided to excuse himself to find both of them a table but of course giving donghyuck a kiss on the cheeks before leaving him there, ordering alone at the counter.

after finding one, he sat down and just waited for donghyuck. a few minutes later, the younger arrived holding their orders on a tray and placed the tray down. mark mouthed a thank you and drinking the watermelon shake that donghyuck bought was the first thing he did.