Chapter 7: dates

After a couple of songs, the number of people on the tiny park exceeded the comfortable. Feeling the tension and the exposal, Luna decided to go straight to the point. The sun had already set, and the chilly breeze warned her that it was time to go home. She looked at the girl beside her who had just finished singing the last song.

" Are you two going somewhere now?" Luna wondered, pointing with her head to the tall boy sitting a couple feet away. "Would you like to go grab some dinner, it's on me. I have an offer that is worth listening to."

Lisa couldn't help but blink a couple of times, if she was dreaming, it was definitely a pretty weird dream, but she didn't want to wake up. She could only nod her head and get up after the woman.

Staring at the liquorice black locks swinging away, she got up and followed the woman. Maybe she too should go with her natural hair colour.

"Dinner, it's on me." Luna told the boy. "As I said, I want to talk to both of you. "

Going to the woman's car, both of them felt reluctant to get in. It was a really weird situation.

"I don't bite. But if you don't feel comfortable, I could call a cab." She said, lifting a brow and stared at the two people that entered the car in a second.

Once again, Luna reprimanded herself, she was sounding like a creep. She should learn how to tone it down.

Driving, she put the radio on. Playing some calm lo-fi. Feeling the vibe both people on the backseat looked at each other, the rumours were real, Luna was nothing like the bubble-gum image she once portray. Even though the woman was on her early twenties, she carried herself in a mature way, it was at least unexpected.

"Do you guys like Italian?" She asked them driving to her favourite spot. Since she was reborn she saw herself returning to the restaurant more frequently. Before, she used to be embarrassed to go dine alone, but now, she couldn't care less. Sometimes she even had company, Leo used to accompany her sometimes, and her mother would also call in for a family dinner out.

Arriving, the three of them were guided to a table by the window. Her favourite spot.

" I hope you like the food here, I honestly think it's the best in town." She told the two of them.

"Would you like wine today, Ms. Gills?" The waiter asked while the woman refused.

"No, thank you. I'm driving today." She said, shaking her head. "But I would love some water, what about you guys?" She asked the two in front of her.

They only shook their head, asking the same thing.

Looking at the two in front of her she was amazed, they were very cute. Much like the people from her past memories.

"So, I think I should introduce myself." She sated, cleaning her throat and readjusting her posture. "I'm Luna Gills, I'm a solo singer, and the CEO of Moonlight entertainment."

A sound couldn't be heard on the table, while Luna looked at the two in front of her with a smile, the two interchanged look between one another and the woman in front of them.

"After keeping up with your performance today I was really impressed. " She told the girl in front of her, and right after she turned to the boy. "With both of you."

"What? Why?" Felix asked confused.

Luna placed her elbows on top of the table while closing her fists together, she then gave another confident smile, her defiant eyes capturing both of their attention.

"You are tall, have an impressive presence, don't lack on looks and you are really weird. I like you." She said, with a smile. " I'm interested in scouting the two of you. I don't know if you are aware, but my company is currently taking auditions. You two don't need to go through any of that. I think the two of you have a brilliant future, and I think I can help you two achieve your full potential. So, what do you think?"