❤THIS LOVE - 150❤

"Yuri-ah~" 

Jimin softly said as he feed Yuri who smiles as she took a bite of pizza and she feed him back. There lovey-dovey act made me feel sick to my stomach.

"It's so delicious!" She exclaimed while my eyes caught his, he looked amused all of sudden, licking his lower lips. 

"It's really delicious.. try some Hyun-ah." Jimin said as he glance at me.

I crossed my arms around my chest, I won't do that.. never. I repeated in my mind.

"Sohyun-ah is so mean to me." Taehyung comes closer and firmly pinches my cheeks. "I always handle her and her cute tantrums."

I grabbed his hands off my cheeks but stops in middle as he caress my cheeks softly

"Are you coming with me or should I come to you?" My heart felt warmed all of sudden things but I didn't let the ice melt. 

His eyes shimmer while I couldn't get myself to stop looking at him. "It's your birthday, stop ruining cause of me. Be happy, tell me what is your wish? I will grant all your wishes." 

"Are you an Angel to grant me wishes?"

I pouted and tried to look away but he cupped my cheeks again to look up at him.

"Only for you Baby.. and your cute pout will only bring me smile." I stopped surprisingly. "Do that again." 

I gulped as I glanced at him, at his lips, how a boxy smile formed so swiftly when my eyes moves towards his eyes, I blinked twice in shock.

"Are you sure you can..?" I asked.

"Yes, just tell me.. come on."

"Don't look at me." I instantly pushed his hands off my cheeks and coldly glared. 

"W-What..?" 

Taehyung was shocked because of my sudden behaviour but he wanted to grant me wishes. 

And I wish, he should not look at me. 

Wasn't I obvious?

"You heard it right, now go!" I shouted made all of them distract from what they were doing. I hated all of unwanted attention, they were looking at us made me realise I created a ridiculous scene.

"Hyun-ah, stop!" Jimin exclaimed while I stood up to leave the place.

"Hyun-ah, wait. Listen. Try to sort this out." Yuri said but I didn't listen to her as I grabbed my hand bag with my cell phone.

Taehyung stopped me suddenly as he gripped my wrist instantly to turn me around. 

"Sohyun-ah, don't you care anymore atleast for our kids, for them?" I resisted but his grip tightens around my wrist made it difficult to release. "Answer me!"

"No!" I yelled instantly and pulled my hands. "Did you got your answer?! Now I'll better leave." I didn't wasted a second before leaving them in ultimate shock.

"Why she is so cold..?"