Part 64

A/N

I don't like the new wattpad ._. When I press on the notification, it doesn't show what I'm pressing for example I pressed a comment notif but it just redirects me to the part of the story where I was last on. Gah.

Well it's been awhile and my exams finished so I'm back in writing. :3 I wrote an extra long chapter for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

A sudden vibrate on my pocket made me let go of Jungkook abruptly and answer the phone.

"Umma.. Mian. I'll be there in a minute." I said as I hang up.

"We gotta go." I told him as I smiled weakly at him. He took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze before we head to Jiyoon umma's clinic.

"Are you gonna tell the others?" He asked as we were walking.

"I have to. I don't like the feeling of hiding something.. Not to them who treated me so well.." I said looking down.

"Does Yoongi hyung know?" He asked quietly.

"Mm.. He knew the day we went to meet his parents. . I kind of blabbed it out to umma and appa not knowing he was there." I shrugged as I took a deep breath and stopped. I looked at him and he did the same.

"Don't be scared. I'm here." He smiled slightly and I returned it. I knocked and slid the door open to reveal Jiyoon umma walking back and forth as she chews on her nails. Something that my umma does when Appa goes home late.

"Umma.." I called her softly

"Dear." She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt right now? Your head?"

"Umma I'm fine.. Awhile ago tho.." I said as I trailed off.

"Sit down." She said leading me on the chair beside the little bed inside her clinic where she does normal check ups for her patients.

"Oh! I'm sorry. You are?" Jiji umma asked Jungkook who was standing by the door, unsure of what to do.

"He's Jeon Jeongguk umma.." I smiled at her and she gasped.

"Is he supposed to be here?" She whispered to me and I chuckled.

"Jagi, this is Jiyoon umma.. She's my second mother, my mom's bestfriend and.. My doctor." Jiyoon umma was surprised when I introduced her that way. "Jiyoon umma, he's Jungkook, my boyfriend." I told her and her eyes soften.

"He knows.." She told herself

"I told him.." I said and she smiles.

"And he chose to stay..." Her eyes were now teary.

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am" he holds out his hand for a handshake but Jiyoon umma refused it and gave him a hug instead.

"Please love her and be there for her. Take care of her and be attentive. She hides her pain and chooses to suffer alone not to bother those she loves." She said now crying. Jungkook patted her back as his eyes were wide, surprised for what Jiyoon umma was doing but when he heard her speech, his eyes soften as his lips form a small grin.

"Yes, I know ma'am and I will don't worry." He said

"Be strong for her. Don't chicken out and leave. Especially when you see the worst of the worst." She said and I started crying.

"Jiji umma.." I whispered and she let go of Jungkook.

"I'm sorry dear.. I shouldn't bring up the past.." She said wiping her tears. "Come on. Let's get started." She said as Jungkook stood there confused.