Epilogue

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf & Norabubbles Here And Here's The Epilogue :) We Hope You Have Enjoyed This Story And Do One Fear It Will Be Edited And Hopefully Published So Keep Your Eyes Open :) Please Comment & Vote Guys And Thanks So Much For All Your Support :) Big HUGE Shout Out To Our Fans :) If You Have Any Questions Please Ask :) We hope You Enjoy This :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 WEEKS LATER  

 "rot bout this pretty dress mummy?" Mia asked Alison pointing to a nice black dress. It's been 2 weeks since they got Mia back and things were going smoothly. Amy, Skittles, Oscar and Jace hugged Mia to death and they made up for loss play time and Blaze never let Mia out of his sight and Leo was just as bad being very over protective. 

Alison smiled taking out the dress, "yes baby this one is the perfect one". Alison was getting ready for a date. Yes you heard right Blaze had fully accepted her back and he was treating her on a date tonight and Alison could not be happier. 

Mia smiled happily hugging her doll more. Once Alison gave it a genital wash  the doll was a very pretty one. The doll that Mia called dolly was cute, she had purple hair in pig tail held up by green string, she had a warm smile on her face and she hugged a light brown rabbit that held a carrot.

The knitted doll wore a pink dress with a green stripe near the bottom and she wore stripy socks and purple shoes, the same colour as her hair. 

Pic Of The Doll Mia Calls Dolly -->

Alison got changed and walked out the door with Mia holding her hand, "you look like a princess mummy" Mia smiled jumping down the sitars still holding onto her mothers hand.

Alison kissed Mia and the head, "thank you baby" and then she saw Blaze at the bottom of the stairs looking up at her. He was wearing a smart shirt with black trousers, "wow Alison you look beautiful".

Alison blushed madly at her mate comment kissing him on the lips, "your not so bad you self baby" causing Blaze to chuckle and kiss her back, "OK no DNA sharing in front of Mia" Leo chuckled covering Mia's eyes. 

Blaze playfully growled at Leo opening the door, "don't forget Leo you have yet to find your mate" causing Leo to scowl playfully picking up Mia, "have a good mine mum dad". Alison kissed Mia on the cheek, "be good Mia and you too Leo" with that said Alison took Blaze's hand walking out the door. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alison smiled kissing Blaze on the lips. He took her to the Sakura tree were they first met, he even set up a romantic picnic. Right now they were watching the sunset holding hands, "it feels so good being close to you again...Being in your arms" Alison whispered kissing Blaze's cheek.

Blaze chuckled kissing her on the lips then he spoke, "I know baby and I've missed you so much I'm glad you with me again and brought Mia into the world...Even tho she's not mine she is my daughter". 

Alison smiled, "it dose not matter and like Rose said she's out special girl. Not only did she shift early. She was also Adopted By The Alpha" and they both laughed together truly happy once again.

When they got back Blaze and Alison smiled at the cute scene in front of them. Both Leo and Mia were on the sofa with the TV on which was showing the night garden sleeping soundly. Chuckling Blaze covered them with a blanket kissing Mia on the cheek, "sleep well you 2" then he and Alison went off to bed themselves smiling. Happy that their family was together again and everyone was happy.

Yes Mia was Indeed a very special girl she was the little girl who was Adopted By The Alpha.

The End.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Are guys Its Done :) We Hope You Like This Story And If You Want To Read More Check Out Our Profiles :) Please Comment & Vote :) We Hoped You Have Enjoyed The Adventure :) Its Really Sad To See This Story Go Me And Norabubbles Have Had So Much Fun Writing And Planning This Book :) Thank You All For Reading And Your Support This Book Would Not Be This Good Without You Guys :) II've Finished This Book Now The Editing Will Begin And Hopefully I'll Publishing This Book So Keep Your Eyes Open Guys :) Thanks So Much Its Been Fun Writing This Story :) Until Next Time Guys :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys See You Soon :) Bye...