five - doggy style

you have no idea how hard it is to try and find a sidebar gif of ashton looking badass bc he always looks so cute and cuddly and giggly fuck

~

I keep my eyes focused on Ashton rapidly kicking and shoving at the door, as if that was going to help the problem. Honestly, I wish it would - although, something was telling me that we would be stuck in here for a little while. I was pretty sure most girls would be excited towards the fact of being stuck in a closet with Ashton Irwin, but when he happens to be the most manipulative asshole in the school - I wasn't too happy myself.

I lean against one of the shelves and pull my knees to my chest, looking to the ground as I couldn't seem to watch Ashton anymore. The whole situation just seemed completely odd. A few weeks ago, I was praying that one day I'd get to be locked in a room with Ashton Irwin and he would finally notice me. Of course I didn't literally mean 'locked in a room' and I didn't exactly have it planned to go down like this. I was stupid to think that underneath Ashton's boyish personality, he would have some sort of sensitive side - I wasn't seeing much hope though.

"I'm so pissed off." Ashton groans, not really directing to me but towards the door. He gives the door one last kick before pressing his back against it and sliding down to the ground. I still avoid his gaze as I really didn't want to know his thought process right now.

"Mr Raye will come in a few minutes and get us out." I mumble, trying to add calm to the situation. I look up to Ashton when he doesn't answer for a few minutes, to be greeted by him giving me a look of disgust.

"Are you kidding me?" Ashton shakes his head and darkly chuckles, "Mr Raye goes home at one o'clock every Wednesday to go hospital...something to do with a pain in his arse that needs medical rest or some shit."

I think of a response for a few moments, having no idea how to even answer back to that. It was evident in Ashton's voice that he was trying his hardest not to smash up every piece of equipment in this room; this hinted to me to tread carefully around what I say to him.

"Wow, he really dislikes us." I mutter, referring to Mr Raye thinking of us as all being a pain in the arse and somewhat needing a doctor for it. I knew Mr Raye was crazy, but seriously, why would he work with kids if he hates them so much?

Ashton rolls his eyes and sighs loudly, as if I had completely missed his point. "No. I mean he literally has some sort of pain in his arse."

I press my lips together, knowing that my natural instinct towards a question like that would be to burst out laughing. I was forever going to be confused as to how Mr Raye found himself getting a job as a teacher and how he had managed to keep his job for twenty odd years.

"He's, erm, quite something." I say under my breath and in the corner of my eye I catch Ashton half smile at my comment. It was strange how someone could be so cruel, yet so lovable in some sort of way at the same time. It was like, even though Ashton had insulted me - I still felt butterflies in my stomach when he gave a small gesture, like a smile, towards me.

"I'm going to call Luke." Ashton says, standing up from the ground and digging for his phone out of his pocket.

I nod and just sit patiently as Ashton searches for Luke's phone number. Honestly, I just wanted someone to come and get us out of here as quick as possible, the more the minutes went on - the more on edge I was feeling.

"Hello?" Ashton practically yells into the phone as if Luke were death. I just sit quietly, since there wasn't really much else I could do and wait. Ashton definitely did not want my input on this situation anyway, he was just waiting to get out of here.