18. Little Game

"Doesn't that remind you of something?"

I ignore his presence and push him to clean the cushions right under his roundish butt before getting to the other side to end it, but he encloses my body with his strong arm and yanks me backward to land on his lap and make my back impact on his torso.

"Move!" I punch his arm. "Tell me, those sounds remind you of something, am I wrong?" he annoys me unceasingly, not giving a break to the poor girl that I am. "No, it doesn't. Stop it goddammit."

"I'm going to make you remember it then," he pushes me on the sofa and gets on top of me. His lips lock with mine. The kiss is terribly fervent, and he doesn't even start softly, no, he goes for it, deeply, very quickly.

I'm totally losing myself in those emotions that are controlling my body and actions as if I was just a poppet. I can't help but liking it and not stopping him. The taste that I can perceive is overly flavorful and sweet like a milky strawberry that I can't stop wanting hungrily. That must come from the candy.

"Baby, do you remember now?" he brushes the tip of his warm lips along mine teasingly. "Yeah..." I reply with weakness that he just set me in.

He smirks, presses his lips on mine and puts his lollipop back in his mouth to sit down properly and let me straighten up. I leave the couch and hurry to hide my face.

"Are you soon done? What's left to do?" the boy all comfy on his sofa complains. "I still have to clean the dining room and tidy up Yoongi's bedroom."

"Let me take care of the dining room and after that I'll ask you something," he stands up and decides to help me without letting me opine myself.

He approachs me as I was walking to my brother's room. He wraps his arm around my waist and stops me.

"Open your mouth for a second," he stares at my lips. "Tell me why would I do that?"

"Come on, don't argue," he impatiently tells me. I do it but just a little bit, then he hastily shoves his lollipop inside my mouth. "Keep it for me while I'm cleaning," he pecks my cheek and takes the products out of my hand, to go use them.

I'm like an imbecile, frozen on my spot, still thinking about what he did.

I collect my poor self and just do my last task of the day even if handling this man all day long is also considered as one to me. That must be hard to stand me as well though.

•••

"Keep your eyes closed," the man preparing a surprise tells me.

I listen to him and stay still on my spot, sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table and waiting for his voice to indicate me I can open my eyes.

I hear him moving and coming closer to me. He sits down by my side.

"Uhm...Y/N..." his trembling voice breaks the silence. "Yes?"

"You can open your eyes," he gives me the permission to finally see the surroundings.

I don't hesitate just a second but look at him. I instantly get surprised with an adorable broad smile, and a cute little thing that he is holding in front of me.

A strawberry plush.

"Jungkook...." I slightly laugh nervously. "You don't like it?"

"I do, that's super adorable," I take it and squeeze it with my hands. "Thank you," I beam without holding back and press my lips on his cheek.

"I have something else...but..." he gazes down and fiddles with his lips, this must come from some nervousness. "But what?" I toy with the plush he bought me while looking at him, and his body language that expresses nothing but just apprehension and doubt.