Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I plug in my curling wand, and begin to curl my weave. I try to turn my music up higher to escape for Stepheniqua’s loud sobs, I swear to god, her sobs are louder than Nowaqua in bed. She wins a award for that. 

“Do you want to use some of my real concealing defying make up Stepheniqua?” I ask to make her feel better. She looks up at me like I am fried chicken or some shit, and nods. She ends up getting up with a really weird looking face, damn this girl really needs some makeup.

 She has ratchet brown eyes, why the fuck is she using my pink eyeshadow, that shit don’t match. She takes my black pencil and draws the thinnest line around her eyes, I swear to god, this girl is honestly trying to fuck Mitt Romney, and it is so working. Her phone buzzes and she grabs her little tote, does she only own a dollar, this bitch.

“Sha’Niall is here get yo’ ass up.” she informs me. I grab my big ass gucci purse, and my hot ass dress, and slip on my high heels. Stepheniqua and I twerk our way downstairs to the boys car, and I gotta admit, it is the most ratchet car I have ever seen, I love it.

Niall is waiting in front of a ratchet ass building, rap music blaring out of the broken windows. I can’t help but twerk along with the beat, and everyone is staring. Keep you eyes to y'all selves hoes. I keep my head up, and my weave down, I see Harrliantwan in the front seat on his phone. He must have been really into this flappy shit he likes.

“Baes.” Niall yells at us, and Harry continues to play his ratchet ass game. I twerk in behind Stepheniqua.

“You do know that we are going to book club, and not a party right, Thereasandra?” Harry says blankly. 

“Don’t call me Thereasandra, only my mama can call me that, and bitch, I don’t give a fuck, I wear what I want when I wanna wear it, I didn’t come outta you did I?” I roll my eyes.

“Sure thing Thereasandra.” he says and turns back around. I want to banter this bitch and kick him in the ass.

After about one twerk song, which feels like a second, we pull up to the frat house. that has letters painted on spelling RATCHET XI in black hot letters. I can twerk to that too. It looks like something from a Chris Brown’s music video. I love Chris Brown.

“It’s so small, I thought it woud bigger, where da’ fuck our we Harrylantwan!” I scream at the dog.

“Shut the fuck up Thereasandra, you live in a dog house smaller than this house. A full house, ya sluts,” Harryliantwan says and gets out of the car, slamming the car door so hard, it falls off.

I watch as multiple church girls high five and shake Harryliantwan’s hand. What the fuck? Is he into church girls, cause I bet you, I would turn into Jesus Christ himself for that booty. No one else that I see is as hot as me. Sha’Niall, and Stepheniqua disappear into the church looking crowd. Where the fuck is the alcohol? 

“Yo Tessandra, get yo’ ass in check and come in ya’ slut.” Stepheniqua smiles, and I twerk my way into the party.

Harryliantwan had dissapeared into the skanky house, and I hope I see him again. I probably will, because I am going to stalk his ass. I follow Stepheniqua into the deserted living room, and noticed that this party was ratchet, and not fun at all. So I decided to get the party started.

Tip #2 Queen Tessandrea ALWAYS gets the party started.