Big ol' Flirt

Michael turns his car key and Jeremy steps into his car. They buckle their seatbelts and drive.

Jeremy and Michael chatter about nothing specific.

While they drive, here's a look into Michael's perspective.

Michael is a huge flirt. And somehow Jeremy doesn't notice. He's always talking about 'Cristiiiineeee'

Is Michael jealous? No! Yes... Sorta?

You can't blame him! Christine obviously likes Jenna.

All Michael can do is struggle and wait for Jeremy to notice.

Michael pulls up to The Pink Berry and reaches over Jeremy and opens his door.

"Michael, I'm perfectly capable of opening the door on my own."

"Yeah, but I helped anyways," Michael chuckles.

Michael opens his door and jumps out.

They walk into pinkberry and Michael has the biggest smirk on his face. He feels super fucking gay. And that he is.

(I'm sad. We don't have pinkberry where I live. )

Michael gets a green tea smoothie and Jeremy gets an original froyo with cheesecake bites and hot fudge.

Michael takes his wallet out of his pocket. It says "420, 666, 69"

Jeremy wonders for a moment where in the world he finds all his iron on patches and stuff.

Probably Hot Topic.

Jeremy snickers to himself and Michael pays for everything and they walk over to a table.

Jeremy realizes that he didn't get a spoon and bites down on his froyo.

Michael's eyes widen. "Jerry, did you just..." he shivers.

"Did I what?" Jeremy says, confused.

"You bit your frozen yogurt! I call hacks!" Michael jokes around.

"Oh. I forget about that not being normal."

"It's kinda cool." Michael drinks his smoothie really fast.

"Wait how is biting your froyo worse than slurping your smoothie?"

"I've developed an immunity to brain-freezes. I bet you've always been able to bite your ice-cream."

"That's true," Jeremy says as he keeps biting his froyo. "So, Hot Topic? Can we go window shopping?"

"Awe you think I'm hot~"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it!" Jeremy's face goes crimson red and he gets all worked up and defensive.

You're so freaking cute!

"Then what did you mean?"

"—Your wallet. I was talking about your wallet."

"Oh. I wrote on it with permanent marker." Michael hesitates before saying, "I bet you still think I'm hot, though~"

"Oh, stop messing with me."