FLASHBACK

LAUREN

I drag Normani away from the couple to save us from more embarrassment. Mani and I were about to enter the school building when she pulled her hand harshly away from my grasp.

"What the hell was that Lauren?!" Mani yelled at me that made few students to look our way.

"What was what?" I said in low voice and stepped closer to her because I didn't want to attract more attention towards us.

"LAUREN I SWEAR TO—

"Okay, okay. I know what I did back there. But can you please calm the fuck down? You're kinda scary when you're mad."

I said backing few steps away from her seeing she was already on the verge of punching me... scratch that by the glares I was receiving she could kill me.

"God, I'm so fucking pissed at you!" Normani glared at me even more and just walk past me to the school building.

"Mani, wait! I'm sor—

Mani stopped and yelled again,

"I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU LAUREN IM DEAF!"

"NO, YOU'RE NOT! YOU JUST HEARD ME—oh fuck." I stopped myself when I realised she was referring to what happened on the bleachers.

"You see Mani, I say dumb shit and I didn't even know I was saying. And.. I know for a fact that you will not talk to Ross anyway might as well be deaf around him right? You see I just gave you an excuse to not talk to him right? Everybody wins, ey?" I smiled and shrug like it was the most brilliant thing I ever said in my entire existence.

Mani gave me an "are your serious look" and suddenly asked,

"Lauren, aren't your ass jealous of your mouth?"

"What?"

"Because the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth is unfuckingbelievable."

With that said she walked off and gave me the finger.

Someone give me an aloe vera,I just got burned.

I can't come up with a better witty come back to the shade that Mani threw at me so I just stood here and watch her disappeared into the crowd of students.

Am I becoming stupid? Well, my grades said otherwise but damn the dumbshit I say sometimes were just... stupid.

I decided to text Ally maybe she could shed some light to my stupid brain right now.

TO DWARF ❤️: Hey, Ally! Lunch?

I sent the text and started my way inside the school.

FROM DWARF ❤️: I'm with Mani, and she said that you should shove your lunch up in your A-S-S. Lol

I rolled my eyes. Of course Mani was with Ally already why didn't I think of that? Where would Mani go anyway? It's not like we had other friends other than the four of us.

I couldn't go to Dinah well not after I embarrassed myself in front of her boyfriend. Jesus, now that I thought of it, it made my skin crawls. Ugh.

Oh, wait! I kind of had a friend outside our circle. I didn't want to deal with Mani so I thought I would just hang with her. I sent her a text and once I saw it was delivered I texted Ally again.

TO DWARF ❤️: u obviously has chosen side, Imp. Haha. Have fun having lunch with, grumpyass.

FROM DWARF❤️: okay, hoe have fun eating lunch alone. 🌵

I scoffed at the respond.

TO DWARF ❤️: NICE TRY, MANI. Lol

FROM DWARF ❤️: That was Mani! Come join us for lunch you guys are being ridiculous.

TO DWARF ❤️: Tell NOR-MAD-NI, I won't be eating lunch alone because I'm going to hang out with a friend.

FROM DWARF ❤️: Srlsy, Lauren, stop making puns, it's not for you, honey last time you made a joke Mani ended up being deaf. 😂

FROM DWARF ❤️: wait is this friend the "friend"? 😏

I read Ally's texts and saw the "friend" thing. I smirked because I know what Ally was thinking. I decided to text Ally back to set her mind STRAIGHT (if you know what I meant) about my "friend" but I stopped when I got a new notification for a new message.

Speak of the devil. I read the text and smirked.

KEEKS 🙈: Sure, green eyes. I can squeeze lunch into my busy schedule of smoking for you. See you in 5? 😉

KEEKS 🙈: Or how about see you right now? Turn around, Green eyed monster. 😍

My cheeks were probably flushed when I turned around.

"Hey, Lolo"

"Hi, Keana."

AN: this is a short like update like Ally, but I'll try my best to update quickly after this.

Vote guys. ❤️