44.✔

Cassandra's POV

I stand at my door with Edward staring deeply at me, making chills run down my spine.

"I -I..." He begins to speak but can't seem to finish what he was going to say.

"Cassandra- Dang it." He curses at himself before grabbing my face and pushing me up against my apartment door.

I'm shocked at first as his warm lips move against mine. His lips play with mine as I stand there limp from shock. My brain finally kicks in telling me to kiss the man back, I put my left hand on his chest and my right somehow got tangled in his curly locks. We kiss for a good twenty seconds before we both pull away. Edward rests his forehead on mine as our breathes collide, his eyes lock with mine before giving me one last quick kiss before leaving without a word. I stand there in utter shock as I'm left alone outside my apartment.

Did Edward really just kiss me? Did I really get a kiss by this smoking hot man? The way his lips moved with mine was unlike anything I've ever felt before. The tingly feeling that his lips left on mine is a feeling I wouldn't mind having all the time.

A gust a wind brings me back to reality. I unlock my door and head for my bedroom. I take off my coat, throwing it on my duvet. When it lands a small, folded up piece of paper falls out. I tilt my head at it walking over to my bed picking the thin white slip of paper up. I unfold it and read,

"Let's do this again sometime -H" I read it over and over.

'H'? Who's that? Edward must have put in it my pocket because I haven't been with anyone else today so instead of going to bed I grab my laptop off of my decks and pull up 'Google People '. I type in 'Edward Styles '. About two hundred people pop up, I look through them, none of the men being my Edward.

There's a website that lets you describe the person you're looking for so I click on it and fill out the empty boxes. Once done I read over what I had written.

"Male, brown curly hair, green eyes, height around 6'3. Name: Edward Styles." I pushed enter, the website now loading.

New men with that description popped up, only twenty men showed.I read through them. Some were obviously a no or their age didn't match Edward's. After going through all of them the website soon changed and sent me to a newspaper article with the headline reading,

"Harry Edward Styles charged with kidnapping of Cassandra and Ben Lowe." My mouth drops as I see the photo placed below.

It's a picture with me and Ben at a gas station with Edward, it's obvious the picture was from a security camera. I finish reading the article my head full of all sorts of questions. This can't be Edward, it just can't be! He was so nice and sweet.

"Oh, God. I let the man that kidnapped me and my brother kiss me." I couldn't believe what I was saying even though I knew it was true.

I pushed on another link which lead me to yet another article about him.

"Harry Styles sent to prison for six years was released today, November 21st." The day he was released was also the day he showed up at my work, he came straight to me.

"Harry Styles went into prison as a kidnaper and possible murderer, further crimes are not being said requested by Mr. Styles himself. The guards at the prison say he came out a changed man, you would never think he had done all those awful things." The reporter said as I watch a short YouTube video.

"Cassandra's family was contacted earlier today before his release, warning them that he was out. We asked how Cassandra was, wondering how she is doing. They replied with, 'She's doing great. The car accident she was in with Mr. Styles caused her some memory loss so she doesn't recall a thing about the kidnapping with her and her brother."

I couldn't believe all these years I'd been wondering what happened to me and Ben and I finally find out but this way? Really? An article?!

Were my parents ever going to tell me? Is 'Edward' coming after me again? Is that why he's trying to get close to me so he can just kidnap me again? So many questions are spinning in my head, I just don't know where to begin.

I put my laptop away, no longer wanting to see anymore about this. I lay down in bed with my clothes still on but at this point I didn't care. All I could think about before I fell asleep was, whatever you do. Don't fall for Harry Edward Styles.

* * *

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my desk beside me. I grab it, answering before I even look at the name. The voice on the other end speaks with a deep rasp and I knew exactly who it was.

"E-Edward." I stutter out his middle name.

"Cassie! Good morning! I'm so sorry for running off so quick last night." He speaks shyly through the phone.

"Oh, it's alright." I say.

"Well I thought, maybe, we could hang out later?" I knew I couldn't say yes but how could I say no?

"I, uh... Harr- I mean Edward. I don't think we need to talk anymore." I'm screwed.

I hear movement on the other end before the slam of a door.

"I'm coming over." And with that he hung up.

I hurried off of my bed knowing I'm in deep shit. I grab my baseball bat and my bottle of pepper spray and wait on the couch for him to arrive.

__________________________________________________________________________

THEY KISSED! BUT NOW SHE KNOWS WHO HE IS

gtg watching Divergent

P.s SEEING THE BOYS IN 11 DAYS