Chapter 7

Learn from every time you ever fail. If it never fail just grind smarter...

~ Kevin Gates 💔

Three Month Later Ella Pov

It's been three month and August and I have grown closer. He is such a trip and he's funny as hell. We been spending a lot of time together with each other. Anyways today is Friday and school about let out in couple minutes. I took off from work today and decided to enjoy my weekend.

" So I got paid yesterday and I wanna go out and turn up," Amber said.

" I'm with it because it's been long time since I put this fake Id to use," Ella said laughing.

" By time you go out bitch you been work holic for way to long," Cherish said.

" I know Ace is actually opening up his second club in Miami tonight. Wanna roll their I know your nigga going and we can introduce Amber to Kid," Ella said.

" Yeah I forgot about that we should plus Amber need somebody to get in them panties,". Cherish said.

" I don't want my panties twisted off by no drug dealer. I don't want no thug boyfriend like y'all," Amber said rolling her eyes.

" First of all me and Ace just friends he didn't get the Puunani. Amber the one with thug boo thang," Ella said.

" Okay but don't act like you and Ace ain't got nothing going," Cherish said as the bell rings for lunch.

" It's something but not what you thinking," Ella said as she grabbed her backpack and walked out class.

" Whatevers but you hanging tonight or what Amber," Cherish asked.

" Yeah but I'm not fucking with no thug and what type of name is Kid," Amber asked as they walked outside.

" Shut up but y'all want ride I got the moms car today," Cherish asked walking to car.

" Yeah," Ella said.

" Ummm you don't need ride because your ride already here," Cherish said point to walking Ace.

" Well I guess not see y'all later," Ella said before walking towards Ace.

" Had good day at school," Ace asked leaning against his car.

" As good as any day but what you doing here," Ella asked.

" It's the weekend the moms told me you took off so you must be going spend it with me," Ace said wrapping his arms around Ella waist.

"  No I actually was going sleep all weekend," Ella said laughing.

" You can't even lie straight with your ugly ass," Ace said laughing.

" Whatever but you must be feeling good today you driving the Lambo," Ella asked walking on other side and getting in.

" I have to feel good, opening new club which means more money. Today is the day to flash ma with sexy ass women on my arm," Ace said getting in on driver side.

" Who's the lucky women," Ella asked.

" Don't stunt like you didn't take off to come with me tonight," Ace said as they drove.

" I didn't but what we about to go do until tonight," Ella asked.

" Whatevers you want it's up to you ma," Ace said.

" Ace can I ask you something," Ella asked.

" Yeah but when we not in public call me August. I don't like when you call me Ace," Ace said.

" Why," Ella asked.

" Because Ace is who I am to these niggas and name I created so I don't get caught up. When I'm with you I'm August Anthony Alsina not Ace the king pin," Ace said.

" Okay," Ella said.

" Ella why don't you go by your first name Dream is beautiful name ma," Ace asked.

" No one have called me Dream since my dad was murdered. He named me Dream because my mom was told she could have kids. He told me every day I was their dream come true so he named Dream. After he passed I made everybody stop calling me Dream and call me Ella. Short for Daniella not even my best friends know what happened to me or even my first name," Ella said.

" Sorry to hear that Ella but what you wanted to ask me," Ace asked.

" Can you help me find who killed my dad," Ella asked.

" Ella......," Ace said only to be cut off.

" No August it's yes or no as simple as that I don't wanna hear no excuses," Ella said.

" Dream why would you go dig that only wound open from six years ago," August asked.

" Don't call me Dream and August the wound never closed it's been open for six years. The cops sealed it and called it cold case. I'm asking you as my friend. If you really care about me to do this for me.

August you know my dad died but what you don't know I seen it happen. I could have died I was in back seat when they shot up the car. I watched my dad take his last breathe. I watched his last dying moment please," Ella said.

" Ella if I do this what you wanna do with people or person who killed your dad," Ace asked.

" Make them feel the pain I have felt for six years," Ella said.