21.

Darcy Hadens grew up with a mother who died before her first steps, and a father who controlled every aspect of her life

It wasn't an overprotective type of controlling, it was more of a you do what I say or I kill you type.

Throughout her childhood, hate was all she knew, hate and hurt.

Her father a loyal servant to Voldemort during the First World War and still to this day, Darcy was destined to follow in his footsteps, and he made sure she was raised to do exactly that, serve.

She wasn't at Hogwarts to learn, no, she was at Hogwarts because her father made sure she would be the inside spy the Death Eaters needed when the time comes. Her sweet baby face, made her sweetheart facade run through perfectly.

And she wasn't against her father's wishes.

"Darcy?" Alexandrina's hoarse voice made Darcy smile, "B-but h-how-"

"You always wondered why I was in Slytherin Alex, and this is why, this is who I am" Darcy smiled sinister, "A true Slytherin"

"You were so nice Darcy, so sweet how could you be this cruel? We were friends" Alexandrina's voice was stronger now, as she leaned against a wobbling elbow.

"We were never friends my dear Alexandrina, it was all a ploy, and quite frankly, it was terribly fun to play" Darcy leaned against the back of one of the couches closest to her, "Too bad I can't do it anymore"

"What were you looking for?" Alexandrina's feeling of betrayal was being masked by a thick layer of hatred and pain, she couldn't believe out of everyone she knew in her life, Darcy would be the one who was after her.

"It doesn't matter now, I couldn't find it, you don't even know where your own father is"

Alexandrina felt her eyebrows furrow in confusion, because she did in fact know where Sirius was. And that's when she realized Darcy didn't even see it because she got distracted by the old memories of the three of them.

"How are you so okay with doing this Darcy! You saw those memories, how genuine we were, how could you do this is me-especially Fleming!" Alexandrina shook her head in a false denial, hoping to distract Darcy long enough for her to gain back some more energy. "I don't believe you, it's impossible to be that nice, even for you"

Darcy smirked at Alexandrina, "You underestimate me Alex, I'm a lot stronger than you"

"Is that why you can't do wordless magic yet?"

Darcy's face went from smiling to steaming, as she pointed her wand back at Alexandrina again, before pointing her wand, and a large bleeding hole appeared through Alexandrina's white blouse, making her cough violently.

"Try again Alexandrina" Darcy sneered her face stern, "But you probably won't get a chance too, you'll bleed out before anybody finds you"

And with that Darcy put he mask on, and ran out of the Common Room, leaving Alexandrina gasping for help. But no one would be able to hear her cries, the Muffliato charm still in place.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but when her voice began to turn barely above a whisper, she finally heard footsteps coming down the steps.

"Help me please" Alexandrina whispered, hoping that whoever behind her would be able to hear. "Please help"

"Reddins? Is that you? What are you doing on the ground-holy shit what the hell happened to you?" Draco Malfoy's snobby voice was recognizable to anyone with a working brain. And right now, Alexandrina was borderline un concious, but she had a sudden sense of deja vu, from when she had her last encounter with Draco.

The thought made Alexandrina began to laugh before she erupted into a coughing fit, the movement making her chest hurt.

"You're bleeding" Draco walked in front of her and saw the blood on the front of her, what used to be white, blouse.

"I bloody know Draco" she replied coldly, clenching her jaw.

"Let me find a professor to take you to the Hospital W-"

"No!" Alexandrina almost yelled, but she began coughing again, this time blood coming from her mouth, "You can't take me to the Hospital Wing, they'll make me explain what happened-and I-I can't do that"

Draco looked at her like she was crazy, but his expression went serious "What exactly did happen to you?"

"I was hexed a few times-go get my wand its near the fire" Alexandrina ordered Draco weakly, but he complied and quickly brought back her wand. "Finite Incantatum"

The Muffliato charm vanished, and her shoes unstuck from the ground, but the growing cut in her chest was going nowhere. She lifted her shirt on instinct, the sticky blood making it hard to roll up. The cut looked like it was just above her belly button, and Alexandrina knew Draco would not be able to heal a cut this serious with only fourth year healing skills.

"O-okay Draco, go call for Fleming, she'll know what to do-stop staring at me, bloody go!"

Draco ran up the girls dormitories disheveled, and Alexandrina would have laughed if she wasn't bleeding out.

Fleming came rushing down the stairs moments later, her hair sprawled out in every direction around her head, and her wand in her hand. Draco followed behind her closely. Alexandrina had never seen the spoiled kid look so serious in her life before, and she was shocked.

"Alex! What happened to you!" Fleming came to her side, looking at the blood still systematically coming from her wound. "Draco I think you should go"

Draco Malfoy didn't need to be told twice, he was gone up the boys dormitory stairs in seconds.

"Take his memories away, I don't need him remembering any of this" Alexandrina spoke up just as she was about to cast a healing spell. "Darcy happened"

"What? What do you mean Darcy happened? That doesn't even make sense" Fleming put her arms down, disbelievingly, and looked at Alexandrina in confusion.

"Merlin's sake, heal me so I don't die and I'll explain"

"Oh! right, right I forgot" Fleming lifted her wand again, and began mumbling spells quickly, she voice even and low.

Slowly, Alexandrina began to feel the burning sensation in her stomach fade, and the cuts on her body stop stinging.

When she tried to sit up abruptly, her back arched in pain, the effects of the Cruciatus Curse still effecting her body. She held back a scream in between her teeth, not wanting to be overly loud.

"What is it Alex! I thought I healed everything!" Fleming protectively wrapped an arm around Alexandrina's shoulders, leaning her against Fleming's own body.

"Darcy used the Cruciatus curse Fleming, you can't heal that pain remember" Alexandrina felt tears stream down her face, "You just have to bear it"

"I just don't understand why-"

"She's evil Fleming, she practically told me herself, she was pretending to be our friend this whole time" Alexandrina's voice was hostile, but the tears that rolled down her cheeks, showed her true emotions, "After everything, she left me here to die"

"I just-I just can't imagine her being-"

"I couldn't either, but I'm proof she is" Alexandrina lifted her wand to her head, "Let me show you"

//

short but its a block