❤THIS LOVE - 151❤

- warning: mature, intense content -

I walked out as I stand in the middle of street. It was empty barely a cab passing by, I sniffed as I felt to cry louder but I didn't as clenched my fist.

There was no ride available so I decided to walk home but then someone grabbed my arms, I felt a sudden jerk made my heart drops in the fear.

"Baby.. atleast, let me grant your wish."

Taehyung said blankly as he dragged me with him. 

"Wh..What do you mean?!"

I was shocked when he instantly pulled me by arms to push me in his black limousine which was parked.

"You don't want me to see you, isn't it?" He asked sternly as he pushed me back on the seat, my cheeks were burning under his intense stares and there was no space between us made me hardly breathe.

"I-I.. told you t-that.."

My hands were currently on his muscular chest, I can feel his warm breath fanning against my face since the tip of his nose touching mine.

His grip on my waist tightens before he slowly leans his head closer to my right ear. His hot breathe tickling down on my neck.

"So, you mean it.."

My heart was beating like crazy when he slides his fingers under my shirt, I breathed heavily closing my eyes as his fingers softly traces my waist warmly.

"You won't see me." He whispers in his deep husky voice, I was confused but before I could open my eyes I felt a silky red ribbon.

"T-Taehyung..?" 

I hesitantly tried to remove it but he pulled my face closer to his chest while he tied.

"Don't even dare cause.. I won't be gentle."

I felt his absence when he moves to get something. I was breathing heavily, feeling extremely anxious about what he was up to..

"T..Taeh--"

"Wasn't I your honey? or you just played." There was an awkward silence between us till I heard a wrapper tearing. "Never mind. I know what you mean..

Taehyung chuckles in his deep husky voice while I nervously kept my composure.

"Open your mouth." He demanded made me gulped down what he was referring to.. how badly I wanted to disappear but I can't. "I hate repeating myself again.. I said open your fucking mouth! "

A cold sweat running down my spine when he held my cheeks tightly to face him.