❤THIS LOVE - 153❤

- warning: mature -

(Don't try ice cubes, chocolates, etc in fore play without knowing about it, if you don't know how to use in play will be dangerous!)

____

Feeling so hot under his every touch, I moved my hands around his neck as he make me lean on the cold marble. 

I lately realised that it was a marble of the kitchen counter.

His hands traces down my waist, a moan escaped from my lips while his lips sucking and biting on my neck. 

I felt his fingers halts at the edge as he grabbed my panty sliding them down by my legs and ankles, his lips on my neck trials down, sucking on my collarbone and shoulder.

He grabbed my waist firmly as his lips softly touches my belly button, I felt a faint sensation running through my skin.

I tried to look down at him but I couldn't as I was still blindfolded. A shiver ran through my skin as he moves a cold ice cube patiently on my collar bone down towards my waist.

He was doing everything so slow made me feel tickling sensation on my skin.

My breath fasten as he softly bit on my thigh then kissed it. A soft moan escaped from my mouth as his hand rubbed on my sensitive part. 

I felt the ice cube melt down on my belly as he left it there, the feelings were getting cold and numb on my skin so I tried to remove it but he stopped me in middle instantly saying don't you dare. 

My breath was getting uneven, feeling so cold down my legs as I felt the cube melting while his fingers softly traces my sensitive skin. 

"N-No Taehyung..!"

I wanted to stop him as my hands grabbed his arms tightly in fear. I sensed he was going put the cube in my folds.

"Don't worry... it's a little baby."

I gasped as all of sudden the cold ice cube goes in made me freeze so hard, my mind was going numb at the feeling. 

"Re..Remove it! Taeh--"

He caress my cheeks as he smashed his lips on mine, his lips softly moves in the rhythm. 

"Baby it's fine."

A knot formed in my stomach as I hold his arms tightly as the little ice cube felt me big around my walls. I was barely breathing when it's started to melt.

I felt his soft and warm touches as traces his fingers on my sensitive skin. 

"Is it so cold baby..?" I gave a quick nod hoping he will better remove it. "I'll make you feel good, I promise."

My legs were shaking when he slowly started to open them wide, placing himself between my thighs.

He bent down and kiss me there, then sliding his tongue inside me taking my breathe away. My mind was blank and without being aware of it. I grabbed his messy hairs.

I couldn't hold it as his tongue tease my opening, the cold ice meeting by his warm tongue. Each brush of his finger and swipe of his tongue made me more and more desperate to release.

Again and again he tortured me until I became dizzy with need. I felt pressure building as I focused on sweet friction of his finger and tongue and the melted cold ice got me numb.

"Taehyung-ah.."

I moaned again.

He came up and kissed me. His lips amorously moving with mine. I shivered as his tongue enters from my parted lips.

His hands touches my breast massaging them softly made me moaning between his intense kiss.

His hands moves downwards slowly and softly tracing my waist.. and stops at my hips.

I bite his lower lips and suck it, he let out a sexy moan made me more turn on. I went down towards his neck kissing that spot which made him hold his breath.

I pressed my lips harder on the same spot earning a moan from him while his hands slipped down my waist and his fingers softly traces my thighs.