Ch.11

One month later

This past month has been amazing. I've spend almost everyday, with the boys and we've become closer than ever. It's so different with them. I feel like I can actually be myself with them. I don't have to be afraid about being used for my title. They really care about me.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing.

Jimin-ah
FaceTime call...

I smile at my phone and answer.

"Jimin-ah." I smile as his face appears on my screen.

"Why aren't you here yet?" He asks, a pout forming on his lips.

"I just got home, but I'm heading there right now."

"Alright." He smiles. "I'll be waiting for you."

"Is that Molly?" Jin asks as he appears on the screen.

"Hi Jin." I wave. He smiles and blows me a kiss. "Wow. My heart." I tease, putting my hand over my heart.

"Drive safely." Jimin says, before hanging up.

*

"Hello, beautiful." Jimin smiles as he opens the door. My heart melts as his words leave his mouth. I just wanna crash my lips onto his, but I hold back and pull him into a hug.

"Yah!" I say, pulling away from the hug. "If you keep saying things like that, I might fall in love." My cheeks immediately burn from embarrassment and I regret saying that.

Jimin's smile only grows and he bites his lip. He waits for me to take my shoes off and we walk into the living room where the boys are all spread out on the couches.

"Hey." They smile as I follow Jimin to an empty spot on the couch.

"Hey." I smile back. "What are we watching."

"Let's watch a scary move?" Kookie suggests.

"Yeah!" Everyone agrees.

"I hate scary movies!" I say.

"Here," Yoongi says, throwing a blanket over my face. The boys and I laugh and I pull the blanket off of my face. "Cover your self with this."

Jungkook starts playing a scary movie and turns all the lights off. I cover myself with the blanket and Jimin tugs on the blanket. "Fine." I smile, wrapping the blanket around the both of us.

"I can't look." Hoseokie says. He sits next to me, covered in a blanket too.

"It just started." Suga laughs, causing us all to burst into laughter.

I gently pat Hoseokie's head and kiss the top of it. "We'll be okay." I smile at him.

I stare back at the T.V and catch Jimin looking at me from the corner of my eye. I look at him and say, "what?"

"Where's my kiss?" He ask, a pout forming on his lips. I smile and put my hand on his cheek, pulling his head closer to me. I place a kiss on the top of his head and smile. He smiles at me and says, "thanks."

*

Half way through the movie, all of the boys had fallen asleep, except Kookie, so he turned the movie off and we just sat in the dark talking.

"Molly," Kookie ask.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I ask about boys?" He ask shyly.

I smile at his cuteness and shake my head. "You can ask."

"Have you been in any serious relationships?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No." I say, a little embarrassed. "I've never had a real boyfriend."

"Really?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

I nod. "Yeah, I was always shy around boys." I shyly laugh. "And now it's hard to find someone who truly cares about me."

Jungkook nods in understanding. "Can I tell you something?" He asks. I nod.

"I see the way Jimin looks at you and the way you look at him." He says. "He looks at you like you hold the stars in your hands and I've never seen that in him before."

I look at Jimin, who rests his head on my lap as he sleeps. I stroke his silky hair, which is what caused him to fall asleep in the first place.

"Jimin went through a difficult breakup three years ago." Jungkook continues. "The girl he was with left him for someone else and it crushed Jimin. But here he is and it's like- I don't know. I can't explain it. There's a softness to his eyes when he sees you."

I smile at Jungkook, not knowing what to say.

He smiles at me and says, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"Jimin makes me feel something I've never felt before." I smile at Jimin. "And I get this feeling from him that he feels it too. But, I don't want to rush him into something he's not ready for."

"Thank you, Molly." Jungkook says, laying on the couch with his eyes closed.

I sit in silence, stroking Jimin's hair away from his face. I trace his lips lightly with the tip of my finger. His plump lips pout slightly, and I have the urge to kiss them.

I smile, thinking of the day I met him. Even the day I met him, there was something more. Something I can't describe. I could never wish to go back a day before I met you, Jimin.

"Goodnight Jimin." I whisper.

*

It was late when I got back home. I took a warm shower and changed into my pajama's before crawling into bed. I couldn't sleep though. I needed to write. There was so much I was feeling.

-