Chapter 5: Sparks and Dear... Part 1 of 2

Dear Reader,

I just met the most amazing man while I was at the restaurant. I still couldn't believe I spilled water all over him. But when I said sorry I looking into his eyes and I immediately fell for him. I could see he felt it too. His named was Joseph Taylor and he had just come to take a vacation in Mexico. When he looked at me I felt loved and I felt warm inside. I hope I get to see him again.

Love,

Cecilia

________________________

Anthony's POV (Surprise!)

(Pretend this is in Spanish because I have to make a quick chapter because I haven't done school work!)

I waited for Cecilia outside. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I remember I had this big crush on her as a kid and Joseph took her before I got the chance to ask her out. But now it's my turn! I've never stopped loving her. I heard the front door opened and I looked to see Cecilia. Her long dark curly brown hair, her lightly tanned skin, long legs, and perfect figure. She was beautiful and perfect for me. She was wearing a light blue sundress that went two inches above her knee, brown sandals, a sun hat, and carried a bag. "Okay let's go I'm ready," Cecilia said and I grabbed her hand. "Do you still remember the way?" I asked her and she nodded. We reached the pond in five minutes and Cecilia smiled. "It's still beautiful," She said and put her stuff near a log. I unbuttoned my shirt and asked her," Have you had a doctor's appointment?" Cecilia shook her head and I shook my head. "Cecilia we'll go to the doctor's tomorrow," I said and put my shirt on the log. I see Cecilia taking off her dress to reveal a black bikini. She jumped in and I followed her. I see her body rise up and come closer. I go above water to see Cecilia and I close. Our eyes met and we leaned in. Our lips connected and sparks broke out. The kiss wasn't rough it was filled with love. Cecilia's arms wrapped around my neck and mine were on her waist. She pulled away with our foreheads connected. We were out of breath and I smiled at her which Cecilia returned. "Can we take it slow?" She whispered and I nodded. "I would do anything for you," I said and kissed her forehead. Cecilia smiled and I chuckled. That's when I felt water hit my face. Cecilia gave me an innocent look and I playfully glared. "Oh your going to get it," I said and she giggled.

----------------------------------------------

That is all for this chapter. I'm sorry I couldn't write more. It's because I'm behind school work but I will update again. But anyways I wanted to talk about making this into a series of books.

Should the series be about love or pregnancy stories? Comment please.

Also should the prologue of Kidnapping My Nurse be about the night of the hospital or a sneak peek? Comment please.