21- The London Public Library

╔═══════════════╗

LIANA Holly and Will Spring had been rather selfish over the last three weeks. And what reflected this was the situation they found themselves in now.

They currently sat on top of a bookcase in the London Public library at two am, trying very hard not to get caught or worse, arrested.

"You know Will- I don't think this was the best idea," whispered Liana sarcastically as she swayed out of the way of a flashlight that the security guard shone right above her head. She ducked, flattening herself like a pancake against the bookcase.

"You know Liana- I agree," nodded Will as he peered over the top of the bookcase carefully.

"I think they're gone," he added after a moment as he offered a hand to help Liana sit up. The girl pulled her backpack from her back which much enthusiasm considering their position.

"We've got everything we could need," Liana grinned as she tightened the bags straps to stop the stacks of maps and books falling out of the completely overstuffed item.

"Liana I think we have every map of Little Hangleton there is," chuckled Will as he began attempting to quietly drop down from the top of the bookcase.

"Hurry up!" Hissed Liana as she took a wild leap off the top of the bookcase and miraculously seemed to land on her feet.

"Not everyone has springs in their ankles," muttered Will as he dropped down beside her, clutching the backpack which Liana had conveniently left for him to carry.

Liana giggled and leant into Will's open arms and the pair crouched below another shelf and began to creep their way towards the closest window.

Luckily for them, they were on the ground floor or Liana would have suffered quite a blow to her head as she threw herself out the window, hoping for the best. Will laughed into his hand, trying to not to alert security of their presence.

Will passed the backpack to Liana and followed closely. He felt on top of the world at that moment. He was breaking rules with the prettiest girl he knew. It was like one of his daydreams from when he was a boy.

And as the pair dashed down the London backroads, looking for a place to stay that night, they had no idea of the chaos their disappearance had caused. But judging by the shrieks of laugher and singing the terrible two caused as they ran, thinking of their plans to find Liana's mother:

They might not have cared either.

MEANWHILE, at the Burrow, Harry lay in the dark beside Ron. Many thoughts running through his head. Liana being the main and practically only one admittedly.

He thought back to the previous year and how it was like when he first met her. As cringe and cliché as it sounded, it was like he hadn't known how fun life could be before he met Liana. Sure, it took a couple of weeks for him and her to get used to each other. But since that night they had fallen asleep in the common room together everything had slotted into place.

Truth be told Harry missed everything about Liana in that moment. He missed being able to sneak a handhold or a cuddle from her, he missed how she would braid his hair sometimes in the warm Gryffindor common room late at night, he missed her eyes sparkling with the mischievous glint she always got before she subtly sassed a teacher.

He wanted Liana back.

But he hadn't been wrong when he said she wouldn't be found until she wanted to be. Liana was steadfast and stubborn, as carefree as she seemed. He knew she was safe for now at least, or so it had been written in her last letter. She had carefully and courteously taken the time to write the very short note.

I'm fine, don't bother looking- I've got company so I'm safe. Doing some searching of my own. Be back for school.
-Liana

It may have been a rather pitiful note, but to Harry it gave him hope that he would see her soon.

His thoughts consumed by the girl he wished he could have with him right now, the boy turned over, closed his emerald eyes and dipped into a deep slumber. Dreaming of soft, red, curly hair that smelled of sweet cherries and woodsmoke and bright blue eyes that shone in the sun.

╚═══════════════╝

AN
When Liana gets back shit's gonna go down and I honestly can't wait.

I'm making a trailer for this book as well which is really terrible but it's taking hours so, if I post it, sorry for the mess I have made :))))

Ily thank you for reading and commenting.
Xoxo
Edited :14/4/19
Re-edited: 10/8/19

XoxoEdited :14/4/19Re-edited: 10/8/19