Your Ex Tries to Get you Back

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would stay calm and relaxed like always, he trusted that you truly loved him and that you wouldn't leave him for your ex. You held Joseph's hand as your ex begged you to take them back, you tried to turn them down politely and told them that you moved on, that you were happy with Joseph now. Joseph would stay out of it as much as he could, just making sure that you were alright. As soon as your ex made a move towards you that neither you or Joseph liked, Joseph would gently pull you behind him and politely ask your ex to back off. Violence or any form of aggression was the last thing that Joseph wanted to lower himself too but he wouldn't let your ex scare or upset you in anyway.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would actually be a little amused, if your ex thought that they even had a small change of getting you back then they were a fool. He knew that you were only interested in him and wasn't insecure about your feelings towards him. However he couldn't just let your ex try to get you back, or even think that they have a chance. It would take much at all for Jacob to intimidate your ex, as he had one arm wrapped securely around your waist. Your ex would back down pretty quick. Before your ex could even say goodbye or get another word out, Jacob would just walk you away from them. You would just smile at Jacob, happily leaving with him. Of course if your ex didn't back down, Jacob would happily initiate a fight to put them in their place.

John Seed-

If it was up to John he wouldn't let your ex be in the same county as you, but here they were and asking you to take them back. The fact that John was standing right beside you only made the matter worse, John was furious and had a right to be. John wasn't subtle when he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into his side, you were pressed against him in a possessive manner but it actually comforted you in this moment. You wrapped your arm around his waist as well as you rejected your ex, only for your ex to get more persistent. That's when John would step in, he is not above threatening your ex and would happily threaten their life. Nobody deserved you, so John would defend you until the end.

Faith Seed-

Faith isn't confrontational and would deal with any matter with violence or aggression, unless there was absolutely no other choice. It's just not who she is. When you ex showed up, begging you to take them back, she would just take your hand in hers or wrap her arms around your waist. She would want to make it very clear that she is your girlfriend and that you are both very much in love. She would be with you will you rejected your ex, ready to step in at any point. If your ex refused to take no for an answer, Faith would smile at you before telling your ex to leave you alone. She would still be so kind and sweet but you could tell that she was angry as she told your ex to leave and that you will never be interested in them again.

Requests?