You Feed The Judges Peanut Butter

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loved your caring and generous nature but he had no idea that you could act that way around Jacob's Judges. These wolves were feared through out Hope County, even members of the flock were scared of them, even Joseph was a little nervous around them, but you weren't. You were comfortable enough to lay on the ground with them while they walk around you or lay with you, as you feed them peanut butter. He just smiled at you and watched you feeding the wolves, he was a little nervous when one of the Judges lay on your stomach but calmed down when you laughed.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be speechless, he wouldn't know what to say. You were sitting on the ground with three of his Judges, one sitting on either side of you and one lay on your lap, and you were feeding them peanut butter. Jacob would love that you were so good with the Judges and he loved that they liked you so much, but he tried to be strict with them. He knew that you were softer on them but this was ridiculous. You would just smile innocently at him as you feed the wolves. Jacob knew that he couldn't stop you, you were stubborn and loved the Judges, so he just left you to it. He still couldn't believe what he was seeing.

John Seed-

John thought that you were going to get yourself killed by playing with the Judges, he had tried to get you to stop and even asked Jacob to prevent you playing with them but you loved those wolves and nobody could keep you away from them. When he saw you actually feeding the Judges peanut butter, he would freak out. He had lectured and ranted to you about how those wolves are killing machines and his head nearly exploded when you defended them by saying that they are cute and cuddly. He warned you that you shouldn't feed them but that wouldn't stop you. Eventually he would stop worrying so much and would calm down, but he would never stop worrying about your safety.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved that you were always so loving and considerate to all people and animals around you, if when it was Jacob's trained Judges. Of course when she saw you feeding the Judges peanut butter she would be a little worried about them turning aggressive but she also knew that animals always seemed to love you. She was just certain that the wolves would take a liking to you and wouldn't intend on hurting you. Faith would come with you to see the wolves and watch as you feed the Judges, she loved watching you get along with animals so well. Out of all of the siblings, Faith would be the most relaxed with letting you feed the Judges peanut butter.

Requests?