Snowball Fight

Request: You and the siblings are out in the snow and you decide to start a snowball fight with one of the siblings, which encourages the others to join in.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph insisted that you and the family spend a day out in the snow, you were all in a secluded part of the compound that was similar to a large field. Joseph thought it would be nice to just take a walk, of course it was never that simple with the Seed family. He was walking a head of the rest of you, talking about something that you weren't listening to. You signalled for the other siblings to be quiet as you picked up a hand full of snow and made a snow ball. You threw the snow ball and hit Joseph in the middle of his shoulder blades. The Father was shocked as he turned around to face you all, who were all laughing. You had turned to John, who was congratulating you, only to be surprised by somebody throwing a snowball at your back. Of course it was Joseph, you turned to face him to see him just smiling at you. You both instantly started laughing. Suddenly the siblings took their sides and a full snowball fight began. It was nice to see Joseph loosen up and just relax and have fun, he has such an important and stressful role in the Project that moments like this were rare.

Jacob Seed-

It had been snowing for a while and the Seed family and you decided to spend the day together, they met you and Jacob in the Whitetail Mountains and decided to take a walk through the snowy forest. It was mainly your idea because you knew that it would please all of the siblings. Most of the day was spent walking through the forest and just talking, but it wasn't too long before you got bored. Annoying Jacob is one of your favourite hobbies because you know that you are the only one who can get away with it. So when he wasn't paying attention to you, you simply threw a snowball that hit him in the back of the head. You instantly burst out laughing, John laughed as soon as he realised what you had done. The look of confused and mock anger on Jacob's face was hilarious. You soon learnt that you should never pick a fight with Jacob, that man has amazing strength and fantastic aim. Almost every snowball he threw hit you, the only exception being the times that you managed to dive behind a tree. John was quick to pick your side, always happy to annoying his eldest brother. Of course Jacob won that battle.

John Seed-

John had suggested a romantic walk in the snow, which would have been great if his family hadn't decided to come as well. Neither of you really remember why they showed up but you both just accepted it. You knew that John was sulking because he wasn't getting the romantic date that he wanted, and instead was walking beside Joseph. But you knew how to take his mind off of it. You called John's name and he instantly turned to face you, only to have a snowball hit him directly in the face. The look of confusion and shock on his face had you laughing so hard that you could barely breath, he wasn't even completely sure about what just happened. When you finally stopped laughing, you looked up at him to apologise but just ended to with a face full of snow and the sound of John laughing. You mumbled somethings out this being a war and the snowball fight started. John instantly insisted that Jacob was on his team, he was out to win. You agreed and took Joseph and Faith on your team. Let's just say that John got really into it.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved the idea of the whole family going out for a day in the snow, she was the one who suggested a walk by the lake. She always loved to walk with you beside the lake and it always looked so beautiful in the snow when it was frozen over. Faith and you always had a sweet but playful relationship, but it definitely took her by surprise when you threw a snowball at her. She had been admiring the view of the lake in the low sun, you thought that she looked absolutely beautiful but you still ruined the moment by covering her in snow. However, she still managed to look stunningly gorgeous with a confused expression and coated in snow. She was shocked and confused at first but when she looked at you and realised what had happened she just started laughing with you, before throwing a snowball at you of course. The two of you would start a lighthearted snowball fight, which quickly escalated into some sort of snow war when her brothers joined in.

Requests?