CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Taehyung grabbed on the brief case and mumbled something about stupid phone addict freaks. And that freak was none other than his own brother Kim fuckin Baekhyun.

Taehyung slammed shut the door of the BMW M3 and marched inside the office building with a frown. The client backed off from his path when they saw the pissed off heir.

The reason behind this was—Taehyung had to come all the way to Seoul to give his brother that brief case that he forgot in his room. His father disagreed on sending someone else as it was confidential information.

Burn the confidential information, I had to woke up at 6 fucking am in the morning !

Taehyung thought ruefully, the image was his cozy bed flashed in his mind and Taehyung really wanted to slam into it again. If there was option between dating a hot chick or sleeping in bed— Taehyung would go with the bed.

The male took the elevator to the floor where his brother's office was. The two girls that were in the same elevator kept there distance from the male.

The elevator opened and Taehyung marched to the office. His first ambition when he opens the door was to hit the brief case on Baekhyun's head and curse him a good amount, then maybe go to the dorm and sleep.

Taehyung yanked the door and yelled—

"Fuck you Kim Fuc—WHAT THE FUCK!" Taehyung shrieked at the sight in front of him. Baekhyun pushed back the girl in his hold—whom by the way he was most probably about to kiss.

"What the heck is going on in here?!" Taehyung blurted and entered the office and closed the door shut. The girl gave him an uneasy look.

"Tae-Taehyung lemme explain—" Baekhyun stuttered.
"You kiss random girls in your office?" Taehyung asked baffled,"Gosh if dad found out, he will kill you Baekhyun hyung"

"Tae no shut up listen!" Baekhyun shrieked, his face burning red and then he glanced at the girl and muttered something Taehyung couldn't catch.

"Sorry what?" Taehyung asked as he neared, shooting daggers at both of them.

"She's my girlfriend" Baekhyun mumbled and fiddled with his fingers, the girl blushed hard and looked away.

"She.is.what?" Taehyung emphasized his every word,"Girl.friend?"
"Yes Tae" Baekhyun said and awkwardly looked at his brother.

"Damn it" Taehyung said and ran his fingers through his messed up grey hair.
"For how long?" Taehyung asked and rubbed his face.

"Six years?" Baekhyun said it came out more like question.
"Six and half" The girl corrected.

Taehyung muttered something about my plan it ruined before looking up at the madly blushing couple.

Taehyung looked at the girl closely, Alright she was beautiful—long, gorgeous but cute and elegant— completely Baekhyun type. Her blue-black hair fell little below her shoulders, her brown eyes set off well with her flawless skin. She wore a white shirt with a black jacket over it, skinny jeans hugged her legs with Adidas adored her feet.

"What's your name?" Asked Taehyung, keeping his voice gentle toward that girl.
"Jiwoo, Park Jiwoo" She said quitely.

"Now she's the reason of your phone addiction and also the reason that you came back early from Russia? And not me?" Taehyung snickered and Baekhyun blushed harder and glared at his brother who laughed.

"Why would I come for you? And I never say that!" Baekhyun countered and Taehyung gasped.
"What do you wanna imply?" Asked Taehyung with a baffled expression.
"In short, you are a pain in the ass!" Baekhyun snickered.
"Me and pain in the ass? Oh lemme tell you that you a fuckin piece for garbage who will bring this company to flames" Taehyung hissed back.
"Oh shut up Taefuck!" Baekhyun spat.