9

It was a peaceful morning, jimin sleeping on his bed when...

"PARK JIMIN"
Jungkook expected Jimin to wake up but Jimin just turned towards the other side without even looking irritated.

"Jimin get up I need to have a very serious talk with you"

But still Jimin didn't even get up.
"JIMIN IM GETTING MARRIED"
And with that Jimin was straight out of bed.
"WHAT! ARE YOU F*CKIN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, OMG" Jimin got up and turned towards the door,

"Where are you going" asked jungkook with a very amused expression,
"Well I'm going to go and tell the driver to be ready because I'm leaving"
P.S: yoongi and mr.park are already back at the parks pack house.

"And I see no reason as to why I should not leave, because my father and brother are already back at the parks pack house so I think I should get going too" Said jimin

"So have a good day Mr.Jeon" jungkook quickly trailed his arms around Jimins waist and pulled him back so Jimins back was pressed against jungkooks chest.

"Who said you could leave, remember what I told you, I choose who stays and who leaves"

But before jimin could make a sassy comeback, he got a text message.

Jungkook let go of jimin with an annoyed expression,

"I'll meet you downstairs" said jungkook smirking and went out.

Jimin went to check his phone on the nightstand,

Jimin read the message and his world shattered to pieces.

He couldn't believe what was written on his phone,
It's like everything just stopped moving all of a sudden.

It felt like there was a deep black hole and jimin was getting sucked into it.

His phone fell from his hand,

The world is spinning so he catches onto a vase but it falls and breaks.

Jungkook heard glass shattering because he was about to take the last step of the stairs, but he turns back around and goes to jimin room.

"Jimin?" He goes in and sees jimin shaking.
"Jimin what's wrong, why are you shaking?" Jungkook took jimin into his arms and hugged him whispering sweet words into jimins ear until he calms down.

"Now Jimin fell me why were you shaking?" Asked jungkook looking straight into Jimins and jimin almost spilled the real tea.

Almost.

"Nothing I just opened my phone and saw a scary photo that's all" Said jimin as sweat started tickling down his forehead.

"Jimin cut the bullshit just tell the truth"

I can't spill the tea.
Thought Jimin.

"No no jungkook I think you should go back to your fiancé he or she might be waiting for you" Said jimin sarcastically, while rolling his eyes.

"Jimin I just said that for a joke-"
But jimin cut him off.

"Well I guess then you should go and find one but I don't think it will be hard since all those girls-"

But jimin cut himself off before he spilled even more tea.

Damn jimin has a lot of tea 🍵.

"Yah jungkook get out I need to get ready and leave before your fiancé comes and finds me here." Jimin said while walking to the bathroom but his phone that he picked up on the floor earlier, before jungkook came.

Jimin dropped the phone again, but this time it's in jungkooks hand.

"Jimin what's this?"

And that's when jimin realized he spilled a whole pot of tea.

——————
Get ready for the jokes of the day.

-how do you ask a dinosaur to lunch?

Tea-REX?

2nd joke-

What drink brings you down to earth?
- Gravi-TEA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
I'm such a great person.

Don't mind me it's 4:00 am while I'm writing this, but I hope you enjoyed and bueeeee.

(•ө•)