Chapter 9

No matter what people say about me her opinion is all that matter

~Unknown 🔐

Dreams Pov

After I left the trap house with August it was super late. He went home and showered and changed then he bought me home to get dress. When we pulled up I normally never invite anyone in my house. Although I decided why not because I didn't want him waiting in car.

" So this the place you took so long to invite me into,"Ace asked.

" I never bring anyone in but my best friends if you haven't noticed I'm not people person," Ella said walking in house.

" Where's your mom," Ace asked.

" I don't know she haven't been home lot lately. If I didn't have job we be on our assess. I pay the rent the bills everything," Ella said walking to back.

" Dang don't your moms work I know you saving for college and everything," Ace said sitting on her bed.

" Yeah but what she does with the money I don't know," Ella said grabbing clothes and walking in bathroom.

" That's harsh," Ace said following her only to be stopped.

" Nope you tired though August wait on bed until I'm done," Ella said pushing him out bathroom.

" Really because I would have invite you into my shower," Ace said.

" Boy Bye," Ella said shutting door in Ace face.

Once I shut the door on Ace I could hear him laughing on other side. That dude just so stupid I thought to myself as I started my shower. After the water heated up how I liked it I hopped in and washed my self off. One thing I can thank my mom for is my amazing skin. I never grew hair anywhere on my body but my head.

Once I was done showering I got out and dried off. I then slipped on black pair of lace underwear and matching bra. For makeup I decided to go with something light, not to much I'm naturally cute anyways. I just had sewed my new wig down and it was popping. I just ran the flat iron through it little bit to make sure it was bone straight.

Once I finished my makeup I lotion my body down with my Victoria Secret lotion and sprayed my Chanel on

Once I finished my makeup I lotion my body down with my Victoria Secret lotion and sprayed my Chanel on. After that was done I slipped my black tights on and my crop top and walked out bathroom.

" Damn you been in there all that time and you still not dress," Ace asked.

" Chill dude I just got to put my heels on and my jacket. Then we can leave with your impatient ass," Ella said putting her heels on.

" Sorry what I should have said is that you look fine ass hell," Ace said standing up.

" Thank you now I'm ready to go," Ella said as she throw her jean jacket on.

" Let's roll then sexy," Ace said opening door for her.

" Let's roll then Anthony," Ella said walking out before him.

" Don't use my middle name not cool," Ace said.

" Anthony so sexy tho Mr.Alsina," Ella said as she locked the door to her apartment.

" You got jokes but it's cool ma," Ace said as he opened the door to car for her.

" Always," Ella said as she got in the car.