(S3) chapter 2

(A/N: Before you all readers read this chapter please read three important things.

Number one: You will know this symbol ☆ means lemon chapter the very start of the chapter to let you know a heads up.

Number 2: For all males and females out there I will put a different code names for their most private parts, I have to respect that I hope you understand.

And finally the most important part

number 3: DO NOT COMPARE ME LIKE ISSEI OR AZAZEL!!!.

Now enjoy the chapter.)

☆☆☆☆

It is summer break and everyone went to their vacation.

Monday at sunset the new hyoudou mansion, everyone spending their own time and sona in the living room reading but still in thought about something wrong with (y/n) this morning. She knows that she and the other girls talk about him about the darkness in his sacred gear, but this is different.

Flashback.

She is walking at the hall and saw (y/n) exiting the training room. Then she sees him acting a little weird and she followed him and see him breathing a little hard.

Then she walks towards him.

Sona: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a worried look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: Yeah just a little tired from training with comet. Said with a smile.

She looks at him a little serious.

Sona: Are you sure?. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure. Said with a smile.

She then nodded.

Sona: Ok but please don't hesitate to ask me or any of us girls if something is wrong. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Sure. Said with a smile.

He then walk away and she looks at him with a worried look.

End flashback.

She is starting to worry about him at the way he is acting.

Then she heard the doorbell ring and she walks towards the door and opened to see someone she is surprised to see.

???: Hi sona it's been a while. Said with a smile.

She smile as well.

Sona: It is Mira. Said with a smile.

Mira is a young girl in the same age as sona, her hair is dark brown wich reach on her upper back, her eyes are orange slitted, she wears a silver dress and a skirt and black boots.

(A/N: Another oc not the character from fairy tail.)

Then Mira came in and hugged sona and she hugged her back.

Then they let go.

Sona: So your here to see comet. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Then they heard a voice behind them.

Comet: Hey babe. Said with a smile.

They see comet coming down the stairs. Mira then she ran towards comet and both of them hugged.