29

Unlike the previous days, Sam was the first to wake up and the sight he saw when he rolled onto his side was one he wanted to keep hold of for the memory books. He crept out of bed and picked up Harry's camera that was charging. He turned it on and took a photo of Harry and Essie asleep, despite how creepy it sounded. They were wrapped up in each other's arms and he couldn't deny that it was perfect. His brother looked so happy, even in his sleep he wore a smile and Essie looked adorable cuddled up into Harry's chest.

Smiling, Sam placed the camera back down and looked at the time. He had seen that in the GroupChat with the avengers Harrison had replied to Sebastian meaning he at least was awake.

He exited their hotel room using the door hat connects both rooms together and joined Harrison who was awake. Tom was still fast asleep.

"What's up, man?" Asked Harrison as Sam sat with him.

"Nothing, I saw you were awake and well, those two are still cuddling in their sleep so..."

"They're cuddling?" Questioned Harrison, his protective nature suddenly awakening.

Sam nodded and it couldn't even be described how quickly Harrison's hot out of bed and went into the other hotel room. He was ready to slap Harry awake but upon seeing the pair he stopped and stared in awe.

"God why do they have to be so fucking adorable?" Groaned Harrison, "I want to slap him but I also don't because look!" He whined towards Sam. The commotion caused Harry to stir and his eyes to open partly.

"Fuck off!" He grumbled snuggling back down and pulling Essie closer.

Essie squeaked in her sleep from being held tighter and her eyes opened. "What's the craic?"

"They're being twats," mumbled Harry annoyed. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Essie's neck.

Essie turned her head and saw Sam and Harry smirking at her and she pushed Harry off of her her and sat up. "I hate you both." She said, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"where're you going?"

"To pee, Haz!" Essie retorted and returned only a few minutes later, picking out some clothes and then going back again.

Harry continued to glare at the boys. "You're so bloody whipped!" Sam laughed and Harry threw a shoe at him.

Sam ducked and the shoe landed on his bed. "Fuck off!" Harry grumbled again.

Tom entered the room confused, running a hand through his hair. "What's going on?"

"Harry was very cosy with Essie all night." Cooed Sam and Harry flipped him off again. Tom raised his eyebrows a smirk crawling onto his lips and Harry hid himself under the duvet.

Harrison, being the bigger person, sat beside Harry and tugged back the duvet. "Be honest, do you like Essie?"

Harry mumbled incoherently into his pillow.

"What was that?"

"No...maybe...yes." He sighed, "don't hit me!"

Haz chuckled. "I'm not going to hit you. I was. But when I saw you guys cuddling, something about it was stopping me. Plus, it's not me you'd want to be looking out for."

"Fra?"

Harrison shook his head, "Nope. You haven't met Prosper."

"Who's Prosper?" Tom asked.

"Their older brother."

"Another one?!" Cried out Harry.

Harrison nodded, "and...he used to be a boxer."

"I'm gonna die!"

* * *

🖤 liked by Fra_M97, lifeisaloha and 1568 others

harryholland64: out n about in Dublin ❤️
📸 hazosterfield
Tagged: essiemulligan99, hazosterfield

view all comments

osterhollandhoe holy shitttttttt 😍😍😍

buckybarnes I ship them so bad 😍 #hessie

Freddybenson ew

sebstation dAtE rIgHt NoW

Fra_M97 @Prop_Mull this is him...

Prop_Mull well, well, well....🧐🧐

mrstark uh oh ^^^

essiemulligan99 🧡🧡

* * *

"Why didn't you mention that you have an even older brother?" Harry asked Essie as they laid in bed that night.

Essie shrugged, "I guess it didn't come up. He doesn't live with us, he lives in Summerhill. It's not far from here actually. About twenty minute walk."

Harry paled and Essie noticed. "He's not as bad as what Haz made him out to be. He's a big softy, like Fra, actually Fra is much scarier than Prosper."

"But Haz said..?"

"He was trying to scare you. But yes, he was actually a boxer and still boxes now too but focusses more on being an actor."

"Are all of your family actors?" Asked Harry, his voice was quiet because despite it not being too late, Sam was already asleep.

"No, just me, Fra, Haz and Prop." Said Essie, "other than that the rest of our cousins and that aren't."

Harry nodded still not looking forward to any further meetings with Prosper Mulligan. He may have got past Fra but Prosper seemed daunting from what he saw on his Instagram when Harry nosied through.

Essie could still see the worried look in his eyes, even though some of his hair flopped over his face. Essie wiped it away like she had done the night before, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Why are you so worried about my brothers? First Fra now Prop, you've met the scariest people, my nanny and Fra. What's there to worry about? Sam and Tom aren't."

Harry looked away from her, "because it's different for them."

"Why?"

The boy inhaled a deep breath, "because I...I...I...like you...a lot."

Essie's eyes widened.

She had no idea what to do. It's not like she could have slid out of the room and ran away because they were currently wrapped up in each other's arms.

"I know we haven't known each other long but I do like you so much." Harry continued.

Essie smiled, "I, uh, I like you too."

"You don't sound so sure."

"Trust me, I'm sure."