Chapter 9 *edited

A/N THIS GIF MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE

I didn't mind though. I don't want to hear his crusty ass voice anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to school and J-hope parked in the student parking lot. We all piled out of the car and made our way to the entrance. We walked in, and went our separate ways.

"Bye Jin I'll see you after school" he said while waving. Waving back I said the same.

V just walked off to the direction of his locker not bothering to say bye.

It sucks that I don't have any classes with J-hope, mainly because he's a year older. But I just had to have 3 classes out of 4 with V.

Sighing I walked to my locker but stopped to see Jimin already standing there. I totally forgot about Jimin and Suga. I was so wrapped up in all the drama at home, that I forgot about their whole make out session.

Before I could turn around and walk away, Jimin spotted me.

"Jin" he called out while running up to me.

"Jin please let me explain everything!" he said while holding my hands.

Sighing I nodded and sat down on the floor against my locker. He quietly sat down next to me.

"Let me start from the beginning. I know we are supposed to hate their whole crew because they bully us. But one day I stayed afterschool for an assignment. After I was done I went to my locker to see Suga was standing there. He came up to me and apologized. I was so shocked and I thought he was lying. But he really wasn't, he was genuine. So after that we started texting a lot. Soon I got feelings for him and he did too. He wants to be my boyfriend but he doesn't feel ready to come out yet. So for now we've been trying to keep it a secret. So he still acts like he bullies me in front of his friends."

"That's basically it" Jimin said staring at me.

"Wow, I did not expect that from Suga" I said completely shocked. "I know, I didn't either at first." Jimin said while sighing.

"Are you happy? Does he make you happy?" I asked while facing Jimin. "yes, he really does" Jimin replied.

"I wish you didn't keep this from me Jimin. We're best friends! you're supposed to tell me everything!"

"I know and I'm so so sorry Jin, I really am!" Jimin replied while giving me a hug.

"It's okay Jimin I forgive you" I said while hugging him back.

"Thank you Jin, this means so much to me!" Jimin said while smiling.

Well at least Jimin's happy I thought.

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure you follow me for regular updates! I love you guys!

comment.vote.share!