Chapter 24: Game over

Isabella

Words could not describe the fear coursing through my body. My heart began skipping beats, my breathing started becoming irregular and uneven. I knew it was game over.

I couldn't brave looking him in the eye. All I knew was that whatever he had planned for me, wasn't going to be fun.

My body started trembling uncontrollably as he continued to stroke my face softly gazing at me with the cruelest sinister smirk.

Why are the police believing him?

"I was so scared I'd lost you baby".

He leant down and kissed my forehead gently, his lips lingering there for a few seconds before standing back up to his full height.

"Thank you officers for watching over my wife. Now that she's back safe and sound in my arms we will take leave".

The officers nodded in response and stepped out of the holding cell.

"Let's go shall we darling" he condescendingly whispered in my ear.

"No you douchetard. What part of me knocking you out don't you get. I still don't want you. Please James". I pleaded whilst pushing my body further against the wall to dodge his incoming hands.

Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me up against him so I was straddled on his lap with my chest pressed firmly against his torso. His hands rested on my back keeping me still and unable to pull away.

Squirming frantically in his hold I pulled back and slapped him hard across the cheek and threw my fists around like a mad man hoping to serious damage to this bastard.

James unbothered by the slap and my outburst grabbed both of my wrists harshly and pulled them behind my back. Using one hand to hold both wrists he moved his other hand to grip the back of my neck painfully.

James lent in and groaned huskily in my ear whilst pushing his crotch up against my core. I stared up at the ceiling clamping my lips shut squeaking slightly as his movement caused my body to react to his touch.

Betrayed by my own body.

"I would stop wriggling if I were you princess" he whispers seductively in my ear.

"You're a disgusting pig".

The grip on the back of my neck instantly tightens causing me to wince as James pulls my head back slightly, enough to gaze straight into his eyes.

"I would watch what you say very carefully. You have no idea what's coming your way sweetheart. You were stupid enough to think you could escape me. Well darling, like I have said several times, I always win. It's game over". He whispers menacingly in my ear.

His cold blue eyes frightened me. He meant every word.

I now had two options. Fight or flight. There's no way in hell I'll submit to this pretentious ass.

Turning my head round I glance at the room to see at least 5 of James' men standing in the tiny room with an amused expression on their faces.

I guess fight it is.

Drawing back all the saliva I had in my mouth I leaned forward and spat directly in his face. Before James could even comprehend what had happened I slammed my elbow down onto his crotch and instantly jumped off him as James threw himself back in agony.

You deserve it you hoe.

Eying the door I made a run for it swiftly dodging James' men's attempts to grab me. But just as I reached the door handle a hand grabbed my foot and pulled me down falling harshly onto the stone floor.

Ignoring the searing pain coming from my head I instantly push myself up from the floor, not a second could be spared. But I was pushed back against the floor and a body laid on top of me. It was James. I could recognise the feel of his hands and his cologne. I wriggled frantically as I felt a material wrap around my wrists tightening every second.

"Is everything okay in here gentlemen?" A police officer asks with genuine concern.

Bitch what the frick?

"Officer please, I haven't got a mental illness, I'm being bloody kidnapped. Please believe m-" the restraints on my wrists tightened painfully causing me to cut my desperate plea short.

"Yes officer, everything is fine. The effects of missing her medication is kicking in. Unfortunately sometimes we have to restrain her as she tries to harm herself and others" James the bastard says with a fake sad smile before stroking my hair.

"No officer, he's lying. Please. My name is Isabella Martins, run that through your system and you'll see I'm a missing per-".

James abruptly pulled me up and gave me a cold warning look daring me with his eyes not to say another word.

"It's alright darling, I've got your medication right here".

James pulled out a small white tablet from his pocket and put it towards my mouth urging me to take it.

Clamping my mouth shut I turn my head away from the tablet, which I knew would knock me out. James gripped my face painfully and squeezed harder causing a cry to escape my lips. James took the opportunity and placed the tablet inside my mouth. He threw me back, my head lowering upside down. My tongue was battling the tablet using itself as barrier to stop the tablet from going down my throat. But James lowered me more and more until I had no choice but to swallow the tablet.

"Good girl" James whispered coldly in my ear.

James lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder before slowly walking out of the small room with his men in tow. The effect of the drug was slowly beginning to kick in, but I was still going to fight.

Squirming in his hold, I kicked my legs out in panic seeing the police officers bidding us goodnight as James heads to the exit of the building.

"No, you're making a terrible mistake. Please help me. Someone save me. Hel- p-please. Some-on-e help. W-why aren't y-ou h-elping. I'm s-so scared". Just as my eyes completely gave way to the darkness I felt the cold fresh breeze.

I'm done for.