Slenderman X Fem!Child!Reader

Request made by golden_petal

~Your POV~

I stared at the new dress my mommy had bought for me though the water's reflection. It was cute and comfortable, especially that little bow to my head.

 It was cute and comfortable, especially that little bow to my head

I giggled as I stood up and started running inside the deep woods. I was not afraid of anything, even though mommy always told me that the world was too dangerous for me. But I couldn't stand staying locked inside that huge mansion with my 7 sisters and 4 brothers, they could be really annoying and mean to me! But I lived mommy and daddy, I just didn't like the fact that they would never let me run or play alone and far away. And that's why I decided to escape without them knowing! Heeheehee!~

Luckily I ate well to have energy which really helped. I ran far away from home, and...... I can't find the way back, but that's okay. I'll soon find the way back home without anyone realizing anything. But for now, I can just sit and enjoy myself in the woods.

I gasped when a small butterfly sat on my nose.

I smiled.
'Hi there, little butterfly. I'll name you.... Sammy. Hi, Sammy, I'm Y/n!'

Sadly, the butterfly flied away, peobably not seeming to like my company. Though, I followed it!
It sat on a rock. I slowly made my way towards it, hoping that I could catch it, but I screamed and fell back when a dear jumped next to me and ran away.

I exhaled and held my fast beating heart, trying to calm myself. I slowly stood up and frowned.

'Oh no... I dirtied my new clothes! What will mommy say about this?'

Oh, whatever. She'll just clean it up. That's her job, anyways.

I was about to continue walking, but let out a cry and fell on the ground as pain hit my ankle. I looked at it.