Chapter 34

Jin's eyebrow raised and he glanced at Namjoon, his cheeks were flushed a bright red. His big body was buried into his even bigger sweatshirt, his long fingers peeking out of his sweatshirt, he looked so cute. And God, Jin was so in love.

And he couldn't help but nod, just for Joon he convinced himself. As Namjoon shyly smiled at him, and grabbed his hands and dragged him onto the floor.

Jin let himself bury his neck into Namjoon, he could hear the music it had a nice tempo. Namjoon willing winded his arms around Jin's neck and Jin pulled a little back and looked at him. They were dancing, and for the first time in a while even if they're steps were messy and Jin almost dropped Namjoon a couple of times, they were happy.

So so happy. He couldn't rememberer the last time he'd enjoyed dancing, but moving his lean body along to the music he remembered why he'd liked it so much.

 "T-this is fun? I-I'm sorry for d-dragging you h-here, just tell me if you're not e-enjoying youreself"  Namjoon softly said heastion creeping onto his voice, and Jin softly smiled.

"I'm having fun" he mummered and Namjoon flashed him a gummy smile.

"You're so beautiful" Jin blurted out, and was about to regret it. But he couldn't not when that beautiful smile blossomed on Namjoon's face.

God, he was beautiful. Gorgeous too. "Y-you're p-pretty t-too." Namjoon sttured out his face turning even more red at those words.

Jin laughing lightly, said "I'm Worldwide Handsome, baby" he mummered.

And Namjoon let out a light laugh, his eyes pinching together and his cheeks getting bigger.

How cute.

And so they enjoyed they're dance together Namjoon saying stupid things, and Jin saying something stupid right back.

Jin saying some of his infamous dad jokes, and Namjoon laughing because of the way Jin laughed. His laugh was so adorable.

But then Taehyung came along and ruined everything.

He came up to them, flashed a strange smile at Jin and asked Namjoon if he could talk to him.

Namjoon hesatinly turned to Jin "W-wait for m-me?" He asked softly and Jin nodded.

"I will, baby" he mummered and Namjoon gave him one of those sweet little smiles, the ones that made him soft.

The one's Namjoon saved for him only. And he left with a little turn into the crowd he was gone.

Jin could still see them, them talking. And it hurt him, it hurts to love Namjoon but he still loves him. It was just the way he felt.

Watching them, he wasn't scared really. He wasn't scared to lose Namjoon, because he loved him to a higher extent than many.

If he really loved Namjoon, he could let him go. And he would, really all he wanted was for the boy with the chocolate eyes was to be happy.

If he was happy, Jin would be happy for him.