Chapter 13

Please read!!!

I know a lot of you were confused about the whole J almost killing J thing, I'll explain all that in time.
But I did say that both Julian and Aiden tried to kill him in the past. Or maybe I just said Aiden, if so shit. I meant both. Lol.
Just keep in mind that this book is about Levi and there would've been a lot of shit that happened over the years after Alpha Mates. I mean it's more than ten years after than Julian and Aiden's story.  

So yeah.
Enjoyyyyy

-----------

"What do you want kid?" Po asks making me freeze as I put a plate in the dishwasher. I straighten up quickly and glance across at him, he was wiping the counters while dad packed away some stuff that was left out after dinner.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a small frown, but he just raises an eyebrow in opposition.

"After dinner, you and all the other shitbags usually run off to do what shitbags do." He states with a smug voice that makes both his mate and I roll our eyes.

"They're are not shitbags." Dad says for what must've been the millionth time today alone.

"They take all our food, hold it inside like a bag then shit it out. They're shitbags." Po retorts quickly and I can't help but chuckle at his flawed logic. He smiles at me before continuing. "Anyway, my point is, you're here helping out so what do you want?"

It made no sense lying, he knew I wanted something and they were the only people who could give it to me.

I had to know about Jayson. Who Jayson was and why I was so close to him, why I needed him so desperately. I'd been looking for answers on my own since that time with J in the woods, and going solo wasn't cutting it anymore. It was hard enough to access pack information with the limited clearance I had, trying to access The Supernatural Board was a whole new level. So I decided to approach the two people who could.

"I need to talk to you guys about something?" I say after a moment. There faces change from a playful to a serious in a heartbeat. "It's not bad, I promise. I just... I have some questions."

"Okay." Dad says tossing the rag on his shoulder onto the counter before sending me an encouraging smile. "Do you want to talk here or go to the office?"

"The office." I say appreciatively. The office was soundproof and I didn't want my fellow shitbags listening in on this conversation.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Po asks teasingly and just to fuck with him, I speed up my heart rate and quickly widen my eyes as I look at him with a trembling hand.

"H-How did you know?" I stutter out, feigning to be scared shitless as I look at him. Fear quickly floods his eyes along with panic as his heart accelerates at an unmatchable pace.

"You're pregnant?" He questions with a now fragile and dry tone. It was like all the air was knocked out of him as he was gasping for what was left.

"Of course not." I reply dropping the act. His stature drops as the colour returns to his features. He clutches onto the countertop desperately, dramatically gasping for air while mentally cursing me through our link. Julian offers me a high five which I quickly meet, laughing we make our way to his office.

"Not funny kid." Aiden huffs as he follows behind us.

"I mean, it was a little funny." I say with a smirk.

It doesn't take us long to reach dad's office and before I know it, I'm closing the door behind me. I take a seat in the armchair opposite the couch where they were already seated, wrapped up in one another's warmth.